Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS: IM2: 1/6 WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

I like those red LED lights but not enough to make me buy this figure. Easy pass for me. Good thing I'm not interested w/ these IM variants or else I'll be tempted you rob your grandma's purse in daylight! :devil

:rotfl

I like it. Maybe something for SSC's BLACK FRIDAY? It's got the black and white colour theme going. Interested.

Last edited:
Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

298166_230960540299277_138228759572456_692499_1352226854_n.jpg
war_machine.gif

Aside from the upper torso, shoulders and blaster on the right shoulder, this looks pretty comic accurate.​

The new pic with the red lights are killer. I'm glad it's coming soon.

In my opinion, out of every Marvel/DC HT 1/6 figure, this WM most resembles a comic version out of any, as shown in the pic above. I'd think people would like it for that reason. :slap:dunno

I can't wait until I get my email for PO from SS. :pray::impatient:

Loving these new pictures. The red LED is awesome , if i get a chance i will get this.

Preorder to enjoy it soon? I wonder if this will be a quick turnaround? The SDCC versions even take a few months from order to delivery but this makes it seem like this will shoot out quicker than that

It looks really cool. But there is soo much cool stuff to choose from.

Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

The new pic with the red lights are killer. I'm glad it's coming soon.

In my opinion, out of every Marvel/DC HT 1/6 figure, this WM most resembles a comic version out of any, as shown in the pic above. I'd think people would like it for that reason. :slap:dunno

I can't wait until I get my email for PO from SS. :pray::impatient:

It doesn't really resemble the original War Machine comic design at all besides the color. To each his own though.

It's still a cool figure, and one that I might purchase.

That's my problem. I'd like to get this, but with Classic Predator, Superman, and Captain America all coming out within the next month or two, and then Batman and Joker supposedly releasing the first quarter of 2012...there's just too much to buy.

This^

With Supes, Cap'n, Predator, Monger and Jake Sully coming out, this doesn't stand a chance, well unless you're a WM or IM fan.

This^

With Supes, Cap'n, Predator, Monger and Jake Sully coming out, this doesn't stand a chance, well unless you're a WM or IM fan.

Even if you're a WM or IM fan...very few have the $$ to keep up with each and every figure that keep coming out from this line...and still be able to collect other figures a well :dunno

I love this figure but it will really depend on cost, when it ships and whether SSC offers up Flex for it. I've got so much stuff coming in Q4 already that I don't need to compound the issue.

Looks amazing with the red lights! :rock

The red lights make it super sexy to me. I may consider this depending on price. I really scaled back my POs so currently all I have is Cap and Iron Monger, he would easily fit in the budget :)

They need to stop with all this super limited crap. If its popular make it your fan base is growing there is a demand so why not make it.

They need to stop with all this super limited crap. If its popular make it your fan base is growing there is a demand so why not make it.

that's the thing. Do you see how many people in this thread really don't like this? And just by reading few comments on the facebook page, you'd swear they cancelled a Red Skull or some other important figure just so they could release this. The crying is unbelievable. Making less of these and selling them all is better than over-producing them and just having them sit around

it also is great for publicity... keep the people talking.

that's the thing. Do you see how many people in this thread really don't like this? And just by reading few comments on the facebook page, you'd swear they cancelled a Red Skull or some other important figure just so they could release this. The crying is unbelievable. Making less of these and selling them all is better than over-producing them and just having them sit around

I think many people have that opinion that Hot Toys choose to release these repaints over producing a new figure, but I do not think that is the case. The more probable thing is that they would like to recope some of the money they spent on R&D with this figure. Its a business after all I think they are still developing figuress like the Red Skull however its taking longer for them to roll out and ibeing something brand new.

You have to remember Hot Toys figures for the most part are unique figures and so whenever the get the chance to introduce economies of scale by re releasing to stretching a mold they will.

I think many people have that opinion that Hot Toys choose to release these repaints over producing a new figure, but I do not think that is the case. The more probable thing is that they would like to recope some of the money they spent on R&D with this figure. Its a business after all I think they are still developing figuress like the Red Skull however its taking longer for them to roll out and ibeing something brand new.

You have to remember Hot Toys figures for the most part are unique figures and so whenever the get the chance to introduce economies of scale by re releasing to stretching a mold they will.

I totally agree, and it's not like any of us HAVE to buy it, but a lot of fans will. I have no problem with them making money. I do think it looks kinda cool, and if I could afford to pick up every variation that comes out and have a complete IM line, I totally would...but alas I am not rich :monkey2

Back