Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

Its gonna be a black version.the box has a black chest and reactor

thats-racist-gif.gif

;););););););)

I do find it funny that while everyone has informed HT of the excessive milking of the Iron Man line, they chose ... wait for it ... An Iron Man figure for their celebration of 'MILK' magazine.

As long as the Iron Man figures sell well, HT will continue to make more of them, including the variants.

Wondering when we will see a re-issue of the AVP Preds and Aliens Colonial Marines. We will probably see them unless the Studio vetoes the re-issue.

When the official pics and specs on the Iron monger was released, I thought the next thing from Hot toys in the Marvel line will either be from X Men First Class, Loki, or possibly Red Skull, as it can't be iron man related due to giving us something as big as the iron monger which has been wanted for a long time. Then comes the announcement of the Hall of armour. I was like right, didn't see that coming, but I like it and this will now to lead to a short rest on the Iron Man line. Then Mark 1 and this. You just know that War machine battle damaged aint far behind followed by whiplash mark 2. Hell I even wanted to see the drones done but thought it just aint going to be done. But now I would be more surprised if the drones don't happen the way hot toys keeps churning them out.

When the official pics and specs on the Iron monger was released, I thought the next thing from Hot toys in the Marvel line will either be from X Men First Class, Loki, or possibly Red Skull, as it can't be iron man related due to giving us something as big as the iron monger which has been wanted for a long time. Then comes the announcement of the Hall of armour. I was like right, didn't see that coming, but I like it and this will now to lead to a short rest on the Iron Man line. Then Mark 1 and this. You just know that War machine battle damaged aint far behind followed by whiplash mark 2. Hell I even wanted to see the drones done but thought it just aint going to be done. But now I would be more surprised if the drones don't happen the way hot toys keeps churning them out.

If its in the Iron Man movie, Hot Toys will make it. The next figures will probably be Pepper Potts, the scientist Obidiah yelled at, Justin Hammer, Howard Stark, and the Senator. Can't have enough Iron Man!

If its in the Iron Man movie, Hot Toys will make it. The next figures will probably be Pepper Potts, the scientist Obidiah yelled at, Justin Hammer, Howard Stark, and the Senator. Can't have enough Iron Man!

Monaco race suit Tony Stark with a 1/6 race car :rock

Don't forget Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, Happy, that chick from Vanity Fair magazine, Stan Lee as Hef, Stan Lee as Larry King and the unsuccessful Hammer mech suit prototype (complete with pilot who survived) ;)

Don't forget Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, Happy, that chick from Vanity Fair magazine, Stan Lee as Hef, Stan Lee as Larry King and the unsuccessful Hammer mech suit prototype (complete with pilot who survived) ;)

They'll start up a MMMS (Movie Masterpiece Milking Series) line for these

png

Notice the different coloured caps, thats for the variants and their remakes :wink1:

there is a perview of this wm on Hot Toys Community facebook..go check it out...

That looks nice! :rock

Back