Hot Toys -MMS- Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Guardians of the Galaxy: Starlord

star-lord.gif

:lol :lol :lol Great gif!!

Nick Fury was 180 so couldn't imagine this would be more than 220 DOLLARS. Unless that extra head does it. Side note, one step closer to the infinity gauntlet, I hope the Orb lights up too.

He said 220 EUR which would make him about $300.....personally I think he will be $240-$260

Looking sharp. I hope the headsculpt is dead-on accurate; a poor likeness would be a deal breaker for me.

the jawline looks perfect, but as we know from GA Cap, sometimes the eyes can ruin a decent HS
I just hope its not a goofy expression, or its the helmet sculpt I'll leave on

The costume looks great. Hopefully the sculpt is too. Judging by the mouth and chin, it looks like it will be.

That looks pretty awesome! I guess he comes with two sculpts, the one with the helmet and this one. Hopefully the film is really good.

It says he is appearing at "upcoming Toy Fairs". Pretty much seals the deal that we'll be seeing all 5 on Wednesday night at SDCC.

Hopefully Hot Toys includes the normal jacket as well as this trenchcoat; based on the trailers it looks like the trenchcoat gets very little screen time.

Hopefully Hot Toys includes the normal jacket as well as this trenchcoat; based on the trailers it looks like the trenchcoat gets very little screen time.

yes thats a concern for me, I hope we get the short jacket too

We want two jackets, two heads, and we will complain if this figure is more than $200! :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back