Hot Toys -MMS- Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need pics now!!! Shoot, the shirt is still white in that banner shot. Either way is ok but Blue-Grey would be better.

Maybe Thanus. Thanus would be spectactular!

Thanus.

I said it again. Thanus. ;)

the-rock-is-disgusted-o.gif

Thanus: Generally refers to an ass with such great volume, it actually possesses its own gravitational pull. :lecture

Same here :pray:

some say the poster is only showing 3, and maybe they wont have all 5, its kinda conflicting, the flyer/magazine whatever said all 5 guardians right? yet there has been no TF teaser for Drax or Gamora, just posters on Hot Toys FB

With Guardians less than two weeks away I'm sure we'll have the whole team revealed within the next three.

some say the poster is only showing 3, and maybe they wont have all 5, its kinda conflicting, the flyer/magazine whatever said all 5 guardians right? yet there has been no TF teaser for Drax or Gamora, just posters on Hot Toys FB

Pretty sure it only shows 3 for symmetry across the banner as Cap TWS only shows 3 as well, no widow

Yes it does, but is also only shows part of TWS line, part of TA line and part of the IM3 line so I wouldn't place too much value on that. I'm sure they will all be there

Watched the yahoo q&a last night and Chris Pratt truly is a complete gent.

Also saw the Drax clip didn''t realise it was coming and didn't wanna lose the stream so just watched it and luckily there were no spoilers really but Drax is gonna steal the show for me based on that clip.

Are they making a 1/4th as well or is it an error or something?

10377249_10203590877829118_1187059757836407847_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back