Hot Toys -MMS- Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just under 5 minutes of footage to wet your beaks
I'm not watching it but some of you might :wink1:
Wrapped in spoiler tags to help with temptation :lol
DO NOT CLICK 'SHOW' if your avoiding spoilers YE BE WARNED

I will say though, ITS ALL KINDS OF AWESOME :panic::panic:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just under 5 minutes of footage to wet your beaks
I'm not watching it but some of you might :wink1:
Wrapped in spoiler tags to help with temptation :lol
DO NOT CLICK 'SHOW' if your avoiding spoilers YE BE WARNED

I will say though, ITS ALL KINDS OF AWESOME :panic::panic:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Definitely excited for this one now!

Dang, Princess Leia underbewb. Nice!

It's what dreams are made of. :lol

Went to the red carpet event in Hollywood tonight, what an amazing time. My Son got his Star-Lord helmet and blaster autographed by James Gunn, Michael Rooker, Zoe Saldana, Benicio Del Toro and Bradley Cooper (who by the way spent 10x more time with the fans than anyone else...that guy must have taken 100 selfies with people's cell phones, seriously).

When Del Toro signed his blaster, my Son told him "You can just add that to your collection".

IMG_2947.jpg

When Bradley Cooper was signing his blaster, my Son told him "that's a fake laugh" but I don't think he heard it or got it. I was so hoping he would have said "IT'S REAL!!"

IMG_2913.jpg

Anyway, we were down toward the end near where everyone was getting dropped off. They told us that there would be no more people coming so we headed over to where the theater entrance was. On the way in, James Gunn saw us again, HUGE grin on his face, stuck his hand out to shake my hand, and asked if he could get a photo with my Son. This was the highlight of our night. :)

IMG_2952.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my...how to to hype a film :) I am sooooo looking forward to this release, it's such a great time to be a Marvel fan.

Absolutely in love with everything shown on these figs so far, I hope this movie lives up to my expectations, can't remember the last time I'd built myself up on a movie so much before seeing it.

That's awesome. Some great memories your kids gonna have there.

Went to the red carpet event in Hollywood tonight, what an amazing time. My Son got his Star-Lord helmet and blaster autographed by James Gunn, Michael Rooker, Zoe Saldana, Benicio Del Toro and Bradley Cooper (who by the way spent 10x more time with the fans than anyone else...that guy must have taken 100 selfies with people's cell phones, seriously).

When Del Toro signed his blaster, my Son told him "You can just add that to your collection".

View attachment 121934

When Bradley Cooper was signing his blaster, my Son told him "that's a fake laugh" but I don't think he heard it or got it. I was so hoping he would have said "IT'S REAL!!"

View attachment 121935

Anyway, we were down toward the end near where everyone was getting dropped off. They told us that there would be no more people coming so we headed over to where the theater entrance was. On the way in, James Gunn saw us again, HUGE grin on his face, stuck his hand out to shake my hand, and asked if he could get a photo with my Son. This was the highlight of our night. :)

View attachment 121933

Shouldn't the shirt be blue? I just now noticed this. I hope they fix it, I'm not good at dying stuff.

Yeah we discussed that a few pages back. I hope its lighting or they fix it or something

Agreed, this looks to be a cool figure otherwise. One neat thing is that you can display him with his mask on and he's a good representation of the comic version right now. Of course, that's because the current comic version is based on the movie but that's neither here nor there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back