1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you wait and see! You'll be super jealous!!! :nana: :lol

:lol In all likelihood...

tenor.gif

Wonder if this is going to be one of those Mudtrooper situations. My LCS that I always get my HT's from hasn't received or heard about their allotment for Gamora yet. Same thing happened with Mudtrooper Han, I even almost purchased an aftermarket Mudtrooper for like $450 worried I was going to miss it altogether, then out of nowhere, my LCS got their Mudtrooper in stock and I got him for retail because I pre-ordered. Keeping my fingers crossed for the same situation with Gamora for my GOTG2 display.

I would say this won't be their last Gamora figure and I'd be shocked if they don't reuse this great portrait for their Guardians III outing.

I would say this won't be their last Gamora figure and I'd be shocked if they don't reuse this great portrait for their Guardians III outing.

I agree, there is no way this their last Gamora. The next version will almost certainly use this same headsculpt but she will probably have a different outfit. That said it will be years before it is released because GOTG3 isn’t due out until 2023 :(

I agree, there is no way this their last Gamora. The next version will almost certainly use this same headsculpt but she will probably have a different outfit. That said it will be years before it is released because GOTG3 isn’t due out until 2023 :(
Right. So if you need a Gamora before 2025...

I hope sideshow still has some at least, because mine has circle staining on the boots and an issue with my stand and I havent heard from them in days. Last contact said they were gonna email a shipping label for a swap out, but that was before the waitlist was full. Im gonna contact them again today to hopefully get this resolved.

I hope sideshow still has some at least, because mine has circle staining on the boots and an issue with my stand and I havent heard from them in days. Last contact said they were gonna email a shipping label for a swap out, but that was before the waitlist was full. Im gonna contact them again today to hopefully get this resolved.

Sorry to hear that there are problems with your figure, I hope it all gets sorted out.

When you have a chance can you post a picture of the staining you mentioned.

Sorry to hear that there are problems with your figure, I hope it all gets sorted out.

When you have a chance can you post a picture of the staining you mentioned.

No Problem, here are the pics I sent sideshow. It looks like glue stains on the boots and the sticker on the stand is offset as well.bad boots.jpg

Back