1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked at some pics from anicon on hot toys facebook page, they have a gamora on display but the display base has infinity war instead of gotg2. Stan Lee is in the same display and his is still gotg. I know gamora is basically the same from both films but did they change it officially or is this another gamora?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156398740142344&id=58690437343&set=a.10156398738317344

It's a common thing that HT is using different stands for figures. It's Vol. 2 Gamora on IF stand to match the rest of the figures.

After San Diego I‘m really tempted to get her but of course she‘s sold out now in Europe.
Maybe I should check Loonten then ;)

I ordered after realizing I had drax, star lord, groot, rocket, and having nebula and hopefuuly mantis soon on order. May as well get gamora.

This figure is going to make us revert from "Why is Gamora" to "Where is Gamora". Really running behind schedule, wasn't this originally a 2Q 2019 release? Almost into 4Q now.

This figure is going to make us revert from "Why is Gamora" to "Where is Gamora". Really running behind schedule, wasn't this originally a 2Q 2019 release? Almost into 4Q now.

“Why is Gamora” LMAO!!!!

Yeah it seems like this release is taking a really long time. That said I think she will be worth the wait.

I feel like it has something to do with her hair. I don't know why, just a weird nagging sensation. Hope she comes soon though cause I really want this figure.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm personally okay with all of the delays. This was an expensive summer and I just got WM mk4 and Shuri. I can cruise to Christmas honestly.

I'm personally okay with all of the delays. This was an expensive summer and I just got WM mk4 and Shuri. I can cruise to Christmas honestly.

Yeah, as much as I want stuff NOW, when I look at all of the Iron Studios and Hot Toys Endgame stuff I have on pre-order, I'm 100% OK with some delays. Damn you, MCU! :)

Does make me wonder how much longer they can keep delaying this for though.

Isn't it due in the 4th quarter? which is right around the corner. There's quite a few scheduled for the 4th quarter (not all Marvel) so I wouldn't be surprised if this is dumped into 2020.

Yeah I got an email today in which Sideshow let me know that my final “flex-payment” has been pushed back (again) to the end of October ...sigh

Updated on SSC to a Nov-Jan release. I expect with everything going on in HK & China most figures with an end of year release will be delayed a while. Cap Marvel, Killmonger, Mark 7, Antman & wasp...

Just got my email:

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Gamora Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Nov 2019 - Jan 2020.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

Back