Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtroopers Set

Actually, if anything I think that troopers are very likely to get made.

They've done stormtroopers, shadow trooper, Spacetrooper and atleast one sandtrooper is coming. So I think we will see a snowtrooper.

The SS one is great from what I've seen but expensive on eBay.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Officer

Here's some shots I took of this guy on display at Secret Base today

21509131856_68cbb6672d_b_d.jpg

21348473269_b35b8d4574_b_d.jpg

21348710509_9fc76b4e6b_b_d.jpg

21348654949_4a428de053_b_d.jpg

21347662120_11abfd617b_b_d.jpg

21347827488_45f786c665_b_d.jpg

21347586418_7b66750b72_b_d.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtroopers Set

Actually, if anything I think that troopers are very likely to get made.

They've done stormtroopers, shadow trooper, Spacetrooper and atleast one sandtrooper is coming. So I think we will see a snowtrooper.

The SS one is great from what I've seen but expensive on eBay.

One thing to remember, all these troopers have a similar base armor and helmet. We'll see a HT Snowtrooper some day for sure, but not too soon I guess. But I'll be waiting for it nevertheless, though I'll be keeping the SSC Snowie too

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Officer

its lovely, i like the helmet design!

snow 1.jpg
snow 2.jpg
snow 3.jpg

I can bet the new TFA Stormtrooper b/w Nerf looking blasters were made this way because Disney wanted to be able to sell blaster toys and replicas, something they cannot do anymore with blasters that look like real guns due to the gun laws.

Sucks that star wars is being so badly politicized. The blasters do look like cheap toys. OT will always be king. Maybe I'll enjoy the new movies, maybe I'll even buy the odd character like kylo ren. But disney will see to it that there will be so many toys to buy they will fill an entire room in a house. Stormtroopers, heavy stormtroopers, squad leaders, commanders, flame troopers, snow troopers, main characters, etc. And those are just the ones we know about 3 months before the first of a trilogy, plus another 3 spinoffs.

I cannot see Hot Toys making an OT Snowtrooper any time soon. With so many other characters either unmade or unknown thanks to the new films that will be hitting, I doubt this would be a priority. I think the Sideshow figure is excellent too and just couldn't justify a £200 outlay on an upgrade.

They'll definitely make them. At the rate they're pumping these out, I think it won't be too long from now. Nothing so far because they've only been doing A New Hope for the OT. Empire will be next.

Possibly although I think they may do more from ROTJ first seeming they did Boba from that movie, they did an Empire Luke not too many years ago wonder what the chanced of a new one are...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

...they did an Empire Luke not too many years ago wonder what the chanced of a new one are...
I figured good enough that I sold my DX07 off and will try my luck on a new one being made (a Degobah version has been hinted). Was never entirely happy with the sculpt, PERS and the coarseness of the outfit, so figured I may as well sell while the price is high.

I figured good enough that I sold my DX07 off and will try my luck on a new one being made (a Degobah version has been hinted). Was never entirely happy with the sculpt, PERS and the coarseness of the outfit, so figured I may as well sell while the price is high.

You sold the last DX Star Wars figure? The DX?

Yep! Plus my beloved Snowtroopers (will be a while before I could display them, anyway, so figured I'd sell now and wait a year or two for HT -- kept the E-Web, though... Don't think HT will make it or could beat it for display purposes).

Yep! Plus my beloved Snowtroopers (will be a while before I could display them, anyway, so figured I'd sell now and wait a year or two for HT -- kept the E-Web, though... Don't think HT will make it or could beat it for display purposes).

Not sure you should have sold BOTH Bespin Lukes... but the Snowtrooper I get. Shouldn't be too long before HT cranks those out.

I remember getting lucky on my Snowtrooper purchase... but now I sorta wish I had let it pass.

I do like this design better than the regular ST. However, it looks like its impossible to see out of that helmet.

However, it looks like its impossible to see out of that helmet.

Troopers don't need to see to get shot.

my beloved Snowtroopers ... figured I'd sell now and wait a year or two for HT
but now I sorta wish I had let it pass.

Where's that damned unfriend button? Snowtroopers, like all troopers, don't get jealous when you bring the latest model into the house for play time. :lecture

That arctic visor is fairly common for white-out, snow-blind situations, isn't it?

Surprised they even need "eyes" -- couldn't a VR HUD work without any goggles? Make them look like the Alien.

Yep... Only reason I didn't jump on the other troopers plus I think they'll be around for a long time.

Back