HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

How much does this go for these days? Thinking of selling mine. Don't have space to display it and times are hard moneywise.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

How much does this go for these days? Thinking of selling mine. Don't have space to display it and times are hard moneywise.

I’ve seen him at lowest of around 240$. Highest around 300$. I’ve seen people ask for more but haven’t seen them sell.

Best of luck, sucks to see you want to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen him at lowest of around 240$. Highest around 300$. I’ve seen people ask for more but haven’t seen them sell.

I don't really want to, but money situation is calling for me to have to make some decisions about certain additions in my collection sadly! :(

I have armory sculpt to sell, pm me if anyone looking for one. Very fair price :)

Hey guys I need your opinion.. I sold this figure in very mint condition listed USED, with a very detailed description and pics of the ACTUAL figure and artbox/shipper. This very picky (in his words)buyer is requesting a full refund because I did not mention the slits on the side these dx boxes usually are. Totally missed that because we all know that this is very common and most new figures came this way as well. I even offered the guy 50 bucks to compensate. I believe this is buyers remorse because he lowballed me before buying at my asking price. I even threw in a brand new unused Jaxon cape with the figure! Lol. Well clearly eBay is siding with me. I just wanna know what you's think.
Thanks
RtnDownloadFile.jpg

I sold mine USED 320 shipped with a brand new Jaxon cape on eBay last week and now this guy wants a refund, lol.. I hate selling on eBay. Figure was mint too, smh

Sorry to hear that. Yea, buyers remorse can definitely suck. Best of luck if you try and sell again.

(Not mine stumbled upon it) Looks like you can fit the deadpool head in a dx12/armory body, might have to try it for fun.

AQdLFzU.jpg

Hey guys I need your opinion.. I sold this figure in very mint condition listed USED, with a very detailed description and pics of the ACTUAL figure and artbox/shipper. This very picky (in his words)buyer is requesting a full refund because I did not mention the slits on the side these dx boxes usually are. Totally missed that because we all know that this is very common and most new figures came this way as well. I even offered the guy 50 bucks to compensate. I believe this is buyers remorse because he lowballed me before buying at my asking price. I even threw in a brand new unused Jaxon cape with the figure! Lol. Well clearly eBay is siding with me. I just wanna know what you's think.
Thanks
View attachment 386898

Tell him to get ****ed!

Anyone know what the best custom/knock-off Bruce headsculpt is? I am looking for one with puffy hair than the HT one.

I've seen some on eBay but was hoping for in-hand photos.

sold dx02, dx12 and bat armory.... finally he's back in my collection again, still lots of mods need to be done though ,........

2%20edit_zpshgbdxi96.jpg

Is he wearing the DX02 gauntlets?

I think its from BA, but it kinda looks oversized to body. Im gonna change the body anyway, hope it looks better

27b60c0a5afbb63a797aeb1b8877fb16.jpg

Yeah looks like a dx02 gauntlet in that shot..

How do you remove the stock cape from the body? Getting an unreal custom to replace it.

If I remember correctly, it's essentially the same way as putting it in: you just pull and wiggle them (the tabs) out with a little force. It was a little while ago that I removed my stock cape though, but I think that's what I did.

Reposing it today. I think is still a great figure nowadays:

mae4xx.jpg

or0xzb.jpg

2yzmvkj.jpg

Back