HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

On a movie related note, I'd have loved it if a few more suit up sequences were shown throughout the films, IIRC, only in Begins there was a brief suit up scene towards the climax.

Also, I wish there was a bit more violence in them, for example, when Bane punches Batman in the head multiple times, he cracks the cowl and draws blood, and some more of the like, however, this type of violence may not have suited the tone of the movie, but I prefer fighting/action more akin to the Netfilx DD show.

Hmm, I'm now tempted to do paint blood on one of the faceplates, which I think would look cool.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If I remember correctly, it's essentially the same way as putting it in: you just pull and wiggle them (the tabs) out with a little force. It was a little while ago that I removed my stock cape though, but I think that's what I did.
It's jammed in there pretty good, I want to get a wired cape and pose it something like this but I'm trying to pull it out and nothing, starting to hurt my fingers :lol

a59c4fa4345f668eaf486a61305fd072.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

On a movie related note, I'd have loved it if a few more suit up sequences were shown throughout the films, IIRC, only in Begins there was a brief suit up scene towards the climax.

Also, I wish there was a bit more violence in them, for example, when Bane punches Batman in the head multiple times, he cracks the cowl and draws blood, and some more of the like, however, this type of violence may not have suited the tone of the movie, but I prefer fighting/action more akin to the Netfilx DD show.

Hmm, I'm now tempted to do paint blood on one of the faceplates, which I think would look cool.

For the finale of Dark Knight Rises - seeing as Bane took his Dark Knight suit? - I wanted him to have to use the Begins suit again.

For the finale of Dark Knight Rises - seeing as Bane took his Dark Knight suit? - I wanted him to have to use the Begins suit again.

That would've been awesomeeee to have seen!

I think Batman & Robin 1997 kind of killed the suit up sequence

giphy.gif

:doh

2ab00ffe291bf32727ea98899460d53c.jpg

Got mine holding jokers playing cards like something is about to go down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8 pics guys. :clap

Here is my DX12 with Armoury head, I doubt I will ever sell this bad boy, such a great looking fig.

Le97dqZ.jpg

1gSplgI.jpg

Gr8 pics guys. :clap

Here is my DX12 with Armoury head, I doubt I will ever sell this bad boy, such a great looking fig.

Le97dqZ.jpg

1gSplgI.jpg

It’s a great figure mate but a custom cape takes it to the next level, you should look into it [emoji106]

Sierra, that looks awesome!!
I will definitely be stealing that pose!
Have you done any mods?

I see neck, wrists and gauntlets mods. And a custom cape. Anything else I missed? :)

Still loving mine after all these year!

SM2RgwPl.jpg

(Credit to @DeanKnight333 for these awesome photos)

8LQBiCk.jpg

lVifvCs.jpg

jTqT2eF.jpg

g985s10.jpg

Looks like he sprinkled water on the figure, looks too cool.

Just saw this prototype photo of the DX12 next to a 1/6 Bat (or possibly an altered image of the 1/12 version) :thud:

XWeXbRY.jpg

Back