HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone selling a ben choi cowl for dx 12? I'm in canada but been looking for one for a while. Can be version 1 as well.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Want to sell my custom armory batman include custom cape. Pm me if anyone interested.

the medicom/dx12 "medix" hybrid is now completed.

This shows the widened medicom cowl on custom neck.

Took more photos to show figure including from behind.

custom Toni Mei cape shown in photo as well.

listing and photos here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185002

IMG_2757------------------.jpg

IMG_2797---------------------.jpg

IMG_2804-----------------.jpg

IMG_2773-----------------.jpg

IMG_2766---------------------.jpg

Last edited:

Looks great.
Reminds me to take a photo of my DX02, DX12 & Takara Batman Begins figure when I get home.
I've recently been applying rubber care to most of my figures ever since my DX02 started developing cracks in the rubber.

Pretty cool to see that people are still mashing the Medicom and HT figures after all these years. Here's mine.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Pretty cool to see that people are still mashing the Medicom and HT figures after all these years. Here's mine.

Very nice. Makes my poor DX02 have an inferiority complex....I really gotta get around to perfecting a Bats for the collection.

Brilliant. Especially the paint on that sculpt. :duff

Have a medi/ht for sale in the FS section right now fyi for anyone interested. :)

Anyone have any tips for cleaning the cape? Mine is getting a little dusty but it’s kind of stubborn to come out. I tried an upholstery vacuum but it wasn’t really doing much...

Looks great.
Reminds me to take a photo of my DX02, DX12 & Takara Batman Begins figure when I get home.
I've recently been applying rubber care to most of my figures ever since my DX02 started developing cracks in the rubber.

What have you been doing? Are you using anything in particular or are you just cleaning them regularly?

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

Anyone have any tips for cleaning the cape? Mine is getting a little dusty but it’s kind of stubborn to come out. I tried an upholstery vacuum but it wasn’t really doing much...

Lint roller or dab some sticky tape over it.

What have you been doing? Are you using anything in particular or are you just cleaning them regularly?

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

I leave them in the Detolf away from the sun.
I'm boring kinda of guy so always keep all my figures in museum pose so when the DX02 developed problem, it was quite sad as that used to be my favourite figure.
So far I've only seen cracks in the DX02.

1.jpg

DX02
2.jpg

Takara Bats
3.jpg

2 products I use as preventative and to stop deterioration.
I've used it on the Hot Toys ED-209 as well.
IMG_1144.jpg

Last edited:

What hands do you use to hold the sticky bomb gun on the DX12?

I haven't tried it either, but I've seen most people use the regular trigger finger hand.

s-l300.jpg

Lint roller or dab some sticky tape over it.

Hmm...this sticky tape option...I like it! So simple, yet seems like it could be very effective!

Thank you kind sir! :clap

Finally finished my TDK Batman based using armory batman w/ fat suit mod + boots stuffing, head sculpt using Ben Choi V2, repainted mouth piece by Thomas Terbanc, and Jaxon TDK long cape.

Sadly thinking of letting this one go, to fund other project.

b04b0ddeaad119aa374a5b7f1acd947e.jpg

c95a90e6af30771898789376934b905e.jpg

Back