HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Took him out for a few photos. Still don't feel the need to get hold of a Tony Mei cape or a Ben Choi cowl.

ht 274.jpg

ht 258.jpg

ht 270.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks nice. Which cape do you have on it, the stock?

Based on his sentence, it sounds like it is.

There's other custom cape makers though aside from TM. TM just seems to be the most coveted, so wasn't sure if he has the stock or another custom cape, but doesn't feel the need to "upgrade" to a TM one.

For instance, I have an lforigno custom cape on mine and don't see the need to get a TM one because the one I have looks great.

There's other custom cape makers though aside from TM. TM just seems to be the most coveted, so wasn't sure if he has the stock or another custom cape, but doesn't feel the need to "upgrade" to a TM one.

For instance, I have an lforigno custom cape on mine and don't see the need to get a TM one because the one I have looks great.

Ahh gotcha. Whatever it is, it looks really good!

Took him out for a few photos. Still don't feel the need to get hold of a Tony Mei cape or a Ben Choi cowl.

View attachment 359211

View attachment 359213

View attachment 359214

Hands Down Looks Amazing, Just Purchased a New One, I needed it. I do not buy these to make Money I just want to lose money my 1/4 Scale Jumped in Price from $850 Last Month now it's hitting $2,000 at least so,e places are asking that Much Due to the Fact that DX11 Joker is being released In 1/4 Scale for $540 New and If you want a matching 1/4 Set So, Now The 1/6 Scales Are skyrocketing in Price Too.

Gonna have the DX12 Posed Next to the Armory with Bale Head Holding his empty cowl. And I might finally open my 1/4 Dark Knight when my 1/4 Heath Ledger Joker arrives.

I probably never buy a DX11 Joker for insane prices now that the much better 1/4 Scale is being released.

Yeah there are loads of custom cape options, with obviously Tony Mei's being the most well known. As you guessed that is the stock cape yes.

Thanks!

I want to get another one, also really want the sonar head and backpack that came with the DX02.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah there are loads of custom cape options, with obviously Tony Mei's being the most well known. As you guessed that is the stock cape yes.

Thanks!

I want to get another one, also really want the sonar head and backpack that came with the DX02.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Why not just get the QS001 that brings everything.

It's quarter scale. As great as it is I already have one 1/4 scale that just sits around because I've nowhere to put it, don't need another one.

And of course there's also that ridiculously over inflated price.

That looks like he walked right out of the screen, Cap'n. I'm still hoping to track down a Medicom DK Batman for a fair price so I can try doing that.

How does the head sit on the neck?

Thanks very much!

I had it modded and a magnet installed. :)

Thanks very much!

I had it modded and a magnet installed. :)

Ah nice, that makes more sense than what I was thinking haha.

How did you widen the cowl? Would boiling water work?

:duff

I actually sent it to get worked on. Whilst I like modding and painting to a degree, the Medi figure was not cheap so I made sure it was done right. :lol

Seem to remember back in the day when people were modding it, the old hot water trick does work, (that's how I modded the shoulder bells actually), but that it also needs filling to stop it reverting to its usual shape.

That looks like he walked right out of the screen, Cap'n. I'm still hoping to track down a Medicom DK Batman for a fair price so I can try doing that.

How does the head sit on the neck?

Your kidding right?
That looks properly bad like 90s toy bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your kidding right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No he's being serious. Most people that can actually recognise an accurate TDK cowl get it.

I'll admit the pictures are not exactly flattering though. I only have an iPhone for photos and no photobucket now either so the quality sucks.

Here's a comparison to the widely regarded Ben Choi cowl. The Medi is the best of the best.

russian image upload

:duff

I actually sent it to get worked on. Whilst I like modding and painting to a degree, the Medi figure was not cheap so I made sure it was done right. :lol

Seem to remember back in the day when people were modding it, the old hot water trick does work, (that's how I modded the shoulder bells actually), but that it also needs filling to stop it reverting to its usual shape.

Well, that makes sense. :lol I'm not too great at modding so I'd probably do the same thing. You think putty or clay would work to keep the cowl from going back to its' normal shape?

Hopefully I can get my hands on just the loose figure someday for a decent price.

Your kidding right?

I'd only be buying it for the gauntlets and head. The cowl is a scan of the actual screen-used prop IIRC, just a little thin (which can be fixed as seen in Cap'n's pics). It looks miles better than any of HT's many, many attempts.

2698284486_f87e93b23e_o.jpg

Back