HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I got a chance to buy one with a good price. should I buy it or not? because I heard a lot about the rubber deterioration issues.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I've had no rubber issues either.

Prices still seem down due to the Armory's availability, I take?

There's no rubber on this figure

Took a clean shot of mine recently

img_3276_800px_copy_by_gaunted-d9jp07n.png

thank you sir
Everything is stock except the cape, but I've edited the eyes to be darker and the cape to be less bulky

yea I still have to put a paintbrush to that... eventually I'll be modding it, I've been wanting to cut the undersuit at the knees and thighs to add flexibility too

Looks like a screenshot from the movie. Great job, Gaunted!

Can I get this figure's custom cape yet?

If I do, how should I attach/detach the cape on clips(pins)?

sorry for silly question

So guys and gals I am sure this question has been asked a 1,000 times but If I wanted to make the perfect Dark Knight. What pieces should I use from what figures? ANy help would be appreciated.

So guys and gals I am sure this question has been asked a 1,000 times but If I wanted to make the perfect Dark Knight. What pieces should I use from what figures? ANy help would be appreciated.

I'm very happy with my DX12 now I've got the armoury head. The original head was my only gripe.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Grab the Armory Bats and replace the cape with a lforigno one and call it a day.

lforigno cape.jpg

Picked up a loose DX12 stand/base:

bats1.jpg

is the neck on yours all the way in? looks like it could be pushed down more

Back