HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh no indeed. I suppose I can always just use the faceplates..... What a bummer. Although it hasn't arrived yet so we shall see if it's any good when it gets here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think my Bats has a lazy eye, how do I fix it? lol He just looks off to me and I'm not sure how to fix it on the PERS.

Thanks!

e10da30d1b0ea2d0deba4e189611f507.jpg

There is a thread on modifications to the DX12. I believe I have seen instructions on how to fix the lazy eye there

^ great pics!!

Lovely piece from HT. One of their best figurine thus far!

Finally had time to finish up the last few mods recently and take a few pics.

22663141625_093383c1c7_o.jpg
22649585592_deb65953c7_o.jpg
22663148205_b5d730a85d_o.jpg
22637135386_55c4d30fc9_o.jpg
22492711730_5910a165a0_o.jpg
22795952165_504671e27a_o.jpg

Mods include:
  • Ben Choi's fantastic cowl
  • Medicom gauntlets and hands
  • Tony Meis cape
  • Medicom BB original suit boots
  • seperated shoulder armor into two plates
  • reshaped & repositioned kevlar connectors
  • straightened the chest plate
  • removed fat suit from the legs
  • hole for cape clips extended to kevlar connectors to more accurately hold cape
  • armory faceplate

Wow, that looks awesome, gcard! :clap

Thanks for the great comments YankeesFanboy & SilverStar17!

It's much appreciated. And for the rep pts, YankeesFanboy! :rock2

No problem. It likely took you quite a bit of time, coin and effort to get your DX12 to look like that, but it was well worth it. :duff

Finally had some free time and modified and changed the body on my DX12. IMO the body HT used was too scrawny and short. So I swapped it out for a Muscular ZC Toys body. Here's the results. Hope y'all like it.

Here's a closer look at the size difference of the biceps. The figure on the right is the original HT DX12.

One this was done I decided to mod my second figire and use my BB Batman Toy Fair Exclusive Bruce sculpt.

Back