HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422432474.011212.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone have any idea what batteries to use for the emp gun? My batteries died and I can't figure out what to get

Is anyone here trying to sell their dx12? If so, PM me.

i've seen numerous DX12's (in amazing shape) selling on Facebook for even less than retail, something i'm surprised to see when it comes to a Batman figure. Glad I sold mine a year ago.

I think alot of people are afraid to just mod their figures. I wasnt too happy with mine after a year i thought it showed its age even against older figures. i finally started modding mine and its now one of my favorites. Its a shame people are dumping him off because once you fix all the flaws there is a really nice figure under there.

I think alot of people are afraid to just mod their figures. I wasnt too happy with mine after a year i thought it showed its age even against older figures. i finally started modding mine and its now one of my favorites. Its a shame people are dumping him off because once you fix all the flaws there is a really nice figure under there.

My figure looks to be fine, however, is there anything I should look out for? I want to take any steps against possible problems that might show up.

I want to get a dx12 but how do I find a trustworthy seller? Most on ebay just use stock photos of dx 12 or they show a photo of the box. I have no way of knowing whether or not it's legit. Any advice?

I want to get a dx12 but how do I find a trustworthy seller? Most on ebay just use stock photos of dx 12 or they show a photo of the box. I have no way of knowing whether or not it's legit. Any advice?

Are you on FB? There's a group called "one sixth scale BST"

There's plenty of people selling dx12's as low as $230, and some of those dudes are always, desperately selling things once the new figure (any figure, really) is out. Offer them less, and they'll take it.

Always send money makes as goods, never ever gift it.

They are old enough to do simple math, so that fee should be included in their (already low) price.

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Once I got the 1/4 Bats, there was absolutely zero need to own anything else from the HT TDK line of figures to be honest.

I'm glad I got more than I paid for it, that's for sure.

Last edited:

That's what the feedback on Ebay is for. If it's positive, with a high percentage, you're probably alright.

And you can always return it for a refund within 45 days...

My figure looks to be fine, however, is there anything I should look out for? I want to take any steps against possible problems that might show up.

No nothing as far as deterioration or fading just needs a little modding. You can flip back on the thread for all the alterations people have made.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Once I got the 1/4 Bats, there was absolutely zero need to own anything else from the HT TDK line of figures to be honest.

I'm glad I got more than I paid for it, that's for sure.
Yeah that 1/4 is a beaut. You should grab the enterbay to go side by side. Trust me its worth it.

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Yeah that 1/4 is a beaut. You should grab the enterbay to go side by side. Trust me its worth it.

I have that one too. Better looking than the HT one IMO.

They both are great display pieces.

Last edited:

Since I have lots of gloves. Might be time for me to mod the gloves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f8bfff2e920ffd3061b692e16cd42310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back