HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks better in person, better than hot toys cowl no doubt. Lens distortion from the ipad camera makes it looks thin.

Agreed. I just took some pics with my phone of my QS001 and it looks like Batman got smushed there was so much lens distortion!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have never liked the Medi head on this body it looks too big. It was great on the medix though. *opinions*

The medi head is thin

The customisers took to widening it, adding a magnet and repainting it

Is there a comparison pic between the stock head and the movie head? I honestly don't see any problems with the stock head. Hmmmm

10897740_1581998745367219_2327622051666148739_n.jpg
10921614_1581998752033885_7811651306579720279_o.jpg

Awesome pics, amon.

Somehow, I feel it'll be so funny if the lego Bats is playing with the HT fig instead. XD

It'll be the cutest thing.

So I've been trying to sell my collection (which isn't working out too well) but I think I've decided to keep some of it, so I wanted to know your guys's opinions on whether I should keep the DX02 Batman or the DX12 Batman. What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards the DX02. The DX12's eyes are just so bad to me. And there's just something about the DX02 that I really like. Idk exactly what it is though haha.

So I've been trying to sell my collection (which isn't working out too well) but I think I've decided to keep some of it, so I wanted to know your guys's opinions on whether I should keep the DX02 Batman or the DX12 Batman. What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards the DX02. The DX12's eyes are just so bad to me. And there's just something about the DX02 that I really like. Idk exactly what it is though haha.

Keep the DX12 and the sonar head and backpack from the DX02.

Keep which ever one you like more.

My opinion is that the DX12 is far superior to the DX02. My DX02 sits in the box these days. I keep thinking about selling it, but I still use its stand and backpack in my display. So yeah, I'd keep the DX12.

If I could only keep one, then it would be the DX02.
Why are you having trouble selling your collection? If you don't mind me asking

Keep the DX12 and the sonar head and backpack from the DX02.
I'd have to sell it all as a set so I couldn't keep pieces.
My opinion is that the DX12 is far superior to the DX02. My DX02 sits in the box these days. I keep thinking about selling it, but I still use its stand and backpack in my display. So yeah, I'd keep the DX12.
Everything about the DX12 is a lot better IMO as well, but those eyes are the kicker. They really drive me away from him. The rubber on the DX02 just looks awesome too.
If I could only keep one, then it would be the DX02.
Why are you having trouble selling your collection? If you don't mind me asking
What makes you say you'd keep the DX02? But I'm having trouble selling it because nobody wants any of it haha.

Sell them in ebay.

If youike the DX 02 head over the DX 12. Put the DX 02 head on the DX 12 body. Magnets.

If I was on my computer, I'd post the Jesse Pinkman Magnets B**** gif :)

That's exactly why I put that at the end.

Will a DX12 Bruce Wayne neck fit on a SDCC Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins body?

Back