HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah I know but I'm tempted to try it on one of mine, my modded dx 12 definately had darker eyes than the armory since I painted them. Was just wondering if anyone else has tried it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The armory headsculpt doesn't need it. It looks good the way it is

Might try tomorrow, il post pics once I have

I got four of them so worth trying on
one

Do I need to thin down the paint before trying? How do I do it? With water or should I be using something else?

Upgraded my DX12 with the armory cowl. HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!

15396270123_c24755c3b5_c.jpg

Looks cool but dat lazy eye / cross eyed look is a total buzz kill...

There's no lazy eye. His cowl is obscuring one of his eyes.

You've got that mouth piece looking great - I tried mine after I saw that picture and it looked awful. It protrudes out so far.

And I wish the 'breathing' mouth had been as good as the quarter scale.

Got my necessary parts from the Armory set and that's it I'm done with adding to my current DX12, well hopefully.

Do you disassemble the cowl when you painted the eyelid?

No,
I didn't have to. I rolled back the eyes and started painting the eye lids. Steady hand, the smallest brush you can find and a good acrylic black paint.
Then you're done.

Back