HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Something still looks a little weird with the cowl, a little off, but it is still much improvement over the stock version. :clap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Apparently, Medicom made their cowl using scans of the actual one in the film.

I started an extra thread about it, but didn't get an answer yet. Perhaps one of you knows:
Will the faceplates that came with the DX12 fit into my DX02? As far as I know, I will only need some cushion beneath the plates,
To keep them from sinking n too deep into the cowl. But I don't know for sure. Are they the same width and height?
Are changes necessary?

I started an extra thread about it, but didn't get an answer yet. Perhaps one of you knows:
Will the faceplates that came with the DX12 fit into my DX02? As far as I know, I will only need some cushion beneath the plates,
To keep them from sinking n too deep into the cowl. But I don't know for sure. Are they the same width and height?
Are changes necessary?

No, the DX12 faceplate does not fit the DX02.

Are changes necessary?

this thread will answer all of your questions

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tion-Customization-for-the-DX12-Batman-Figure

Thank you, to both of you. The link mentioned above does not say anything about putting dx12 mouth plates into the dx02 but vica versa.
I wonder, if the peg of the dx02 plates is the only thing preventing the plates to fit into the dx12, why wouldn't adding a little cushion or a peg make the dx12 fit into the dx02? Are they any different in geometry?

(Just to clear it up again: I want to put a face plate of the DX12 into my DX02 headsculpt)

Thank you, to both of you. The link mentioned above does not say anything about putting dx12 mouth plates into the dx02 but vica versa.
I wonder, if the peg of the dx02 plates is the only thing preventing the plates to fit into the dx12, why wouldn't adding a little cushion or a peg make the dx12 fit into the dx02? Are they any different in geometry?

(Just to clear it up again: I want to put a face plate of the DX12 into my DX02 headsculpt)

As far as I can remember, the DXO2 cowl mouth holes are a different shape and therefore fitting the DX12 in there might not be possible.
I would wait for the armoury to be released and just buy the mouths and/or cowl from that. The DX12 mouths are awful.

Are changes necessary?

I don't own the DX02 cowl but I have the mouthplate. From what I can tell the DX02 mouth hole is narrower horizontallly and longer vertically than the DX12. You might be able to fit one in if you sand down the sides. Personally, I don't think its worth, the DX02 mouths are better, but to each his own. I hope that helps.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thanks for your input. I will stick to the DX02 mouth, then. The only mouth that worked for my pose was the angry one, and the paint job on this one is a bit sloppy.
I ordered another angry mouth from the dx02 and will try doing some paintwork, especially on the lips

I never really liked this suit! but I must get this figure eventually

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

I have a DX12 for sale it includes (as well as the stock items) extra full set of hands (fist of which have been modded), loose open cowl, extra belt and grapnel gun, ilforigno cape and extra mouth piece included for £225 free UK delivery (outside UK will have delivery added) in brown shipper if anyone is interested?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

I have a DX12 for sale it includes (as well as the stock items) extra full set of hands (fist of which have been modded), loose open cowl, extra belt and grapnel gun, ilforigno cape and extra mouth piece included for £225 free UK delivery (outside UK will have delivery added) in brown shipper if anyone is interested?

Unless you are a Premium Member, you are not allowed to sell on the forum.

Back