HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

But it's shame that I can't do a worlds finest right now without either heavy modding or clever placement of the figures.

Why can't they stand next to each other? Why do Batman and Superman have to be exactly the same height?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Why can't they stand next to each other? Why do Batman and Superman have to be exactly the same height?

They dont have to be the same height, but something similar would be nice. The figures at the moment are way out of proportion to each other. The MoS figure towers over DX12.

Yeah it looks like a big brother little brother thing

Now I'm cusious. Plop Supes next to Batman and take a pic.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Awesome shots Sid. What mods did you do to him? Looks like that bigger jaw mod and a shorter neck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep those were two of the mods that I did as well as -

Custom capes (X3)
Custom Mouth plate
Heated up the shoulder and chest armour to mold/shape it tighter to his body
The PERS now moves independently (removed PERS joystick)
Gauntlet mod
Glove mod

I think that is it.

So I've been considering doing this for awhile, do you have any advice or tips?

Check out the DX12 mod thread and if you need any more help just ask. I would also say just do what you can and take your time.

BFtI150l.jpg

10294461_10151967129516557_3431735250464758554_n.jpg

Has anyone commissioned or done custom shoulder plates? Really could use a pair if their accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shudder - that DX12 cowl is still hideous. Here's to hoping that the new BatFred combo offers us a new and improved cowl - i.e a Medicom cowl :)

Mind if I ask what's a medicom cowl? I've heard so much about it but still I'm not really sure what are they? Where can you get them anyway?

Medicom put there own TDK suit out in '08. While its not as sophisticated as HTs it has parts that are more accurate and people love. The sculpting of the cowl is near perfect, the boots too. The downside is the cowl needs to be widened and eyes and mouth need repainting. Here is my DX12 with the Medi head.

Medicom put there own TDK suit out in '08. While its not as sophisticated as HTs it has parts that are more accurate and people love. The sculpting of the cowl is near perfect, the boots too. The downside is the cowl needs to be widened and eyes and mouth need repainting. Here is my DX12 with the Medi head.

Just incredible.

I Just boxed my dx12 looking to sell him rather he go to a fan instead of my local comic shop. message me if want him.

Back