HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

A year on and Still loving this guy even though I own the.1/4.

etaqyjer.jpg

Here he is in the detolf next to supes

4yhy6ava.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Does anyone have a contact for tony meis? I wonder if he still make capes for this figure..

your dx12 looks great!

custom mouthplate e cape, painted eyes e medi hand, right? something else?

AWESOME pics there, B&J. One of my favorite DX12s on the board. :rock You always mange to make perfect use of shadow and really bring out the Bale likeness.

Here is one of mine. :)

YEs yes yes. Epic picture. Medicom neck? I always love the upward angle shots. So excited to soon be joining you with a repainted Medi head :yess:

Man, so jealous of that medi head. Didn't anyone ever do a custom run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my dx12 for about 8 months now. Everything is all stock but after seeing these awesome pics I now have the courage to do the shoulder, glove and neck mods. Was too afraid to ruin the fig! Lol

YEs yes yes. Epic picture. Medicom neck? I always love the upward angle shots. So excited to soon be joining you with a repainted Medi head :yess:

Yup, that's the Medi neck sleeve over an HT neck adapter.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

You guys are amazing. It was just a paint scratch and I just scraped it off! The weird thing about the earthquake was that MOS didn't fall and nothings even holding him up. Dx12 was on his stand and I found him sideways and I picked up him and saw the scratch. I initially thought the scratch came from the DX11 stand but the only thing that was white was the dx12 stand so I guess that had to be it and I just didn't realize. Anyway, thank you guys! But it did motivate me to buy a new body and do the undersuit mod.

if that ever happens again, a Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol will usually get off any scuffs. The shoulder armor is solid black plastic so rubbing alcohol won't damage it at all. I've also used rubbing alcohol to remove scuffs on several 6-inch and 7-inch figures without any paint rubbing off, but I wouldn't try it on a painted area of a hot toys figure (like a headsculpt) since hot toys paint is notoriously delicate and scratches/rubs off extremely easily.

as far as the undersuit mod, feel free to message me if you decide to do it. i was able to do it without damaging anything and without cutting the actual suit and without making the suit look too baggy afterwards.

Back