HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That Nosferatu is the first 1/6 figure I ever bought.

Tried to give it a shot to cut up my Bruce head to use for the cowl....and I ruined it. Damn it. :lol

Sorry to hear that man. I've been there. Not to be flippant about it, but that's part of the excitement of modifying figures. :)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got inspired by Injustice to change the poses. :D

BvS_01.jpg

BvS_03.jpg

Don't spend $160 on a body. Is it just the underlying body that's broken (not the Batman suit itself)? If so, just get a spare Truetype body and swap the part. Shouldn't run you more than 30 bucks.

Same exact thing happened to me earlier today! Suckage... What shoulder was the one that popped on yours?

On mine it was the left anatomical shoulder.

a6yqu6az.jpg

y8edudym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. :( Did you ruin everything? The eyes and mouth both? I couldn't get the mouth right but i did good on the eyes.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

The eyes are barely salvagable. The mouth is ruined.

For anyone who doesn't frequent the MOS thread, here's a fun video I made...

DX12 Along side my other DX's. I can never seem to take a good picture hahaha.

DX12 Along side my other DX's. I can never seem to take a good picture hahaha.

I'd say that is a good photo! I really love Bruce standing without the cowl on. When I do get a DX12 that's most likely how I'll display him too at least for a little while.

I'd say that is a good photo! I really love Bruce standing without the cowl on. When I do get a DX12 that's most likely how I'll display him too at least for a little while.

"To be, or not to be..."

Thanks man. Yeah I just feel like it adds more to the figure having the Bruce head. Makes it more interesting than just another Batman figure!

@haytil
You may have just ruined that pose for me! Hahah

Just got this off a fellow member, late to the party I know, but great pics everyone, most certainly borrowing some of these poses :p Tough guy to pose!

That Nosferatu is the first 1/6 figure I ever bought.

And he's still an awesome figure! I was always curious to know what he looks like repainted.

I LOVE SSCs old Universal Monsters line (although Nosferatu isn't a Uni). Even with their dated paint and floppy bodies I love 'em. The SSE Frankensteins Monster is still in my top 5 favorite figures, and he only cost me $35. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I had to distance myself from the hamlet pose...

Back