HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks so much dude, just bought it. I swear to God I been searching for days on my phone and that was not coming up. Again, I very much appreciate it!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks so much dude, just bought it. I swear to God I been searching for days on my phone and that was not coming up. Again, I very much appreciate it!

Yeah, the same happens to me at times. Certain listings won't pop up on my phone that will on my desktop.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Awww man, I was looking for one too... is there anymore left?

I'm having a hard time trying to fix mine. I wish I could get another cheap one and switch out the bases with the battery and LEDs since I'm having trouble getting mine to hook up properly.

Awww man, I was looking for one too... is there anymore left?

I'm having a hard time trying to fix mine. I wish I could get another cheap one and switch out the bases with the battery and LEDs since I'm having trouble getting mine to hook up properly.

Would appear that was the last one.

Just awesome.... I wish I could find that base parted out.

176041570.jpg

That display is awesome DW! :clap

Just awesome.... I wish I could find that base parted out.

176041570.jpg

I believe the base from HT spiderman 3, sick pose with the cape, damn. :thumbup::thumbup:

Well here's mine,
Really love it, can't get enough of it.

utapunyq.jpg

hytu5ahe.jpg

7ymabu5u.jpg

ezy7yvep.jpg

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it is, from the red and blue Spidey. I wish there were some more parted out on eBay but there are only full sets right now.

I'm actually starting to think that that's the DX02.... lol or at least maybe the belt is. The cowl looks a little different as well..

Yea, that def doesn't look like a stock DX12 atleast. Maybe the MMS version, but pose still makes it look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medix

Come on guys. It's a Medi with DX02 belt and grapple gun.

Sorry pretty tired when i commented i guess my eyes are bad. Gonna sell my custom medi body w/out head by Seb soon..need to downsize

The medi head is amazing, not perfect though, but way better than Hot Toys.

Back