HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Batman looks like he's about to do some damage here lol

9aqy5u8u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Man that pose is great! With the right backdrop it can be a movie still, the pose is that fluid and natural :clap

dw316 that is amazing!!

eny5asam.jpg

ady7yma8.jpg

ese6ytyr.jpg

Easily the best "DX12" on here. Yours always looks really great. Love the MRM medicom head.

Gr8 pics. Will be even better once the Bat Armory is released with the new face plates. :exactly:

That's probably the thing I'm most excited about with the armoury. The new face plates and the grapple gun holder.

I think it's just a plain belt but done in the segmented style of the DX12 one with the capsules and pouches. Then it has all those extra bits and the grapple gun holster you can attach where you want. I think it's the same thing they used for the QS001

Not sure if it was just the pics, but some of those compartments on his new belt looked loose, so I'm gonna hang onto my 2 DX12 belts w/ compartments for now... the updated gun holster is a nice touch though.

hey guys... found this video of the new set, and.... is it me? or did they fixed the eyes???image.jpg

Back