HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nice work. Really good, natural posing.

Thanks Warden!

Is that the DX12 belt on there too? If so, how did you get it to fit the DX02. It looks too bright to be the DX02 belt. I could be mistaken.

Yes, I forgot, that part is DX12 as well. It's not a perfect fit, a little bit loose, but it rested right below the hard abs. It can actually fit tighter ON the hard abs but when you look at it from the side, it looks weird because there's a gap from the belt to the torso, so I just left it underneath to make it look more smooth/seamless. The other belt with all the pods/attachments is about the same thing, though I think it is a little more loose.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yes, I forgot, that part is DX12 as well. It's not a perfect fit, a little bit loose, but it rested right below the hard abs. It can actually fit tighter ON the hard abs but when you look at it from the side, it looks weird because there's a gap from the belt to the torso, so I just left it underneath to make it look more smooth/seamless. The other belt with all the pods/attachments is about the same thing, though I think it is a little more loose.

Thats what I thought. I tried putting that one on my DX02 but it didn't seem to look as good as yours does. I may have to try that again. Its a much better looking belt.

Thats what I thought. I tried putting that one on my DX02 but it didn't seem to look as good as yours does. I may have to try that again. Its a much better looking belt.

Definitely. The gold shines more. I even put one on my TF First-Night-Out Bruce, even though it doesn't match the strap color, but under some lights, they look similar enough. It's not a snug fit but if you play around with it, you can make it work since the back can rest nicely on his rubber butt :lol

Looks nice. Pretty much the same set up I have but on the Medix.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

epebuse4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to see Hot Toys museums or exhibitions across the world rather than thousands of miles away.

Back