HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The rubber quality of latest figures from Hot Toys and past releases are different. With the current Batman DX12 will not happen such problems , unless, of course, you do not store it in direct sunlight or near a heat radiator. The room must have recommended for human health humidity and temperature, and no direct sunlight.

That's good to hear.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I've been trying to find some tutorials for the gauntlet and elbow pad mods but to no avail, can anyone point me in the right direction?

1526934_1413107632266091_1694990816_n.jpg

You know i was not one of those people that hated on the dx12 sculpt. But im finding i like him with the wayne sculpt more and more.

totally man... actually i bought the figure, mostly because of the bale sculpt.... once i got it, i had a few (dumb) problems with it... but after a few months with it... it has grown and grown on me.... aaaaand... actually love it.... (it does not capture very well on camara, but in hand, it look just like the protoype, if not better)
here is mine:
image.jpg

image.jpg

one thing im totally loking forward to, is the mouth pieces for batman from the new set... maybe the belt too...

i hope they really dont change anything alse apart from the paint, from the new head sculpt... I wouldnt like to be tempted to buy another head sculpt... i like this one... good enogh for me...

As a whole, the sculpt is quite anatomically correct. BUT, Sculpt is wide in the area of the cheeks, in this part the real Bale is thinner and sleeker. And the problem with this sculpt, that he made ​​as if to "death mask", sculpt does not express any emotion, eyes staring at nothing, no life in the face.

I feel like he looks a little tortured and determined. I like it. Also I think Bale is weird looking dude and the sculpt kind of hides some of his weirdness, particularly with how skinny his face gets below the cheekbones. Idk, anyway, I like this sculpt

One is a custom, the other is the official one. Can you tell the difference? I'm having trouble distinguishing. :dunno

By custom, you mean recast off ebay?

I think the right one is the HT one... maybe.

One is a custom, the other is the official one. Can you tell the difference? I'm having trouble distinguishing. :dunno

your pics are blurry, and based from that pic its very hard to tell which is which.

BUT, in hand its quite noticeable in terms of paint job as I have seen quite a few of these fake recasts, and I'd always go for the original, licensed ones over bootleg products. Except if its custom, and a superior version than the HT one.

The one on the right is the bootleg one right? I'm guessing because the eBay ones always have a pink hue to them.

The pictures are very poor quality, to make a comparison. But I think that the original - left, recast - right. Recast sculpt has raw edge at the bottom of the neck and darker colored.

its a trick question.. the're both Hot Toys..

Hi
Hope you all don't mind me jumping in on this thread but has anyone modified their hot toys DX12 so it will sit down properly ?
I know the figure bends at the knees a little but doesn't move to a full seated position and I need it to sit down
Any info would be very appreciated

Hello chaps. Brand new collector. Just purchased my 1st couple of 1/6 figures - DX12 and DC Direct Batsuit Begins.
Absolutely blown away coming from collecting 1/18!
Issue i have is i got my DX12 from Ebay, seller shipped it then closed his account. All arrived nicely but the Pers is broken.
Where can i pick up a reasonably priced replacement head (£70+ on Ebay)?
Also i have the chance to pick up a mint condition DX02 for £265. Is it worth doing?

Many thanks in advance for any help you gents can offer.

Jack

Since u already have the dx12 u might b a little disappointed w the dx02... U could keep the sonar head & backpack, but u can just buy those separately..

Back