HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yep, or just keep it so you can have make a standalone Batman figure while having a batsuit in the armory.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That works too!

guys, i noticed that alfred lacks one very importan accesory:
image_zpsdeda5157.jpg

^^^ Wrong thread... lol :slap

not really, just wanted to share, since there isnt too much talk about the dx12 lately anyway...

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Still love my DX12 and I'm never selling it!

My two cents lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Still love my DX12 and I'm never selling it!

My two cents lol

Ditto that. While I don't live him THAT much, he's still never leaving my collection. I waited WAY too long for that dude.

I'm still getting the full armory set though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, getting ready to retire the robbie mouth.

11731771366_185a0b4506_c.jpg

Some guys are still asking for over the Armory/Batman set. This figure is awesome but not quite THAT awesome.

Well, the mouthpiece is slightly too large. Still looks better than all of DX12's plates though.

Just curious, has anybody tried putting the batman begins cowl on the dx12? Wondering how that'd look since I'm not a fan of the skinny neck from TDK/TDKR

All I know is that when that HT armory set is released, Im snatchin up Wayne's suit and those new faceplates. And then Ill be a happy guy.

Likewise. Been trying to sell my kitbashed Batman for a while now. But with this set I can upgrade key parts and have one to pose with Bane/Joker and the other in the armory. Win/win!

Good idea with the magnet. Did you just use a regular HT neck piece to put inside the Medi neck sleeve?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Yeah nice work Jokes & Bats.

I too will not be selling my DX12 and like some other members I will just buy the stuff I need/want from the armoury set .

Good idea with the magnet. Did you just use a regular HT neck piece to put inside the Medi neck sleeve?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Yeah there's a neck connector in there. If I wanted things more permenant I could get the glue out but everything is quite reversible at the moment.

I never really got on well with the plastic HT neck - I like the look of the Medi one more I think. However, in two months time I probably swap it back and think "My lord! What was I thinking?". :)

Yeah nice work Jokes & Bats.

I too will not be selling my DX12 and like some other members I will just buy the stuff I need/want from the armoury set .

I have sold a few of my MMS HT figs, but so far not been able to let go of any of my DX figs, I got every DX so far except for Michael Jackson - Luke Skywalker - & Mime Joker. If I needed the money then I guess I would get rid but I have no intention of selling my DX12 even when I get the Armory.

Back