HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Yep, that "This isn't a car" scene is supposed to be a joke. The same with "So, that's what that feels like"..

Quoting Bruce Wayne:

"A guy who dress up like a bat, clearly has issues."

Well, some men who have an endless debate about a guy who dress up like a bat, clearly have more issues..

:lol

Well, in our defence this is a thread about the batman. The thread is naturally going to be about him. Even for thousands of pages.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Idk about that. The whole thing was a joke.

But then again, that's my opinion on the matter.
Lots of people might disagree, but I really don't care.

You saying that the Burton Batman movies were good for its time is not such a bad thing to say, as you are entitled to do so. To me, it stands the test of time just fine. One of the best superhero movies ever.

You have an opinion, and that's great. I just don't give a damn about it.

And you should expect this in a Batman board.

How old are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just the same that your opinion doesn't matter to me either. Before all this I was merely stating MY opinion. You probably hadn't read past pages.

I'm 21, that's 1992, for your convenience. Not that it matters, I have said that I enjoyed '89 batman. I just said it won't hold ground.

Just the same that your opinion doesn't matter to me either. Before all this I was merely stating MY opinion. You probably hadn't read past pages.

I'm 21, that's 1992, for your convenience. Not that it matters, I have said that I enjoyed '89 batman. I just said it won't hold ground.

It's all good.

You are entitled to have an opinion. And people are also entitled to ridicule it and find it absurd.

It is a batman board, so that's expected.

Well, in our defence this is a thread about the batman. The thread is naturally going to be about him. Even for thousands of pages.

"A guy who defend himself to be involved in an endless debate about a guy who dress up like a bat just because this thread is about a guy who dress up like a bat, clearly has issues". :lol

I mean, it's useless to debate which one is better/worse.. Everyone has their own taste, their own nostalgia feeling.. It's very subjective.

I thought this is a figure DX12 thread.. I mean, it will be more interesting and useful, to see some more photos of this DX12, or modifying tips, or figure photographing tips etc..

"A guy who defend himself to be involved in an endless debate about a guy who dress up like a bat just because this thread is about a guy who dress up like a bat, clearly has issues". :lol

I mean, it's useless to debate which one is better/worse.. Everyone has their own taste, their own nostalgia feeling.. It's very subjective.

I thought this is a figure DX12 thread.. I mean, it will be more interesting and useful, to see some more photos of this DX12, or modifying tips, or figure photographing tips etc..

The thread is naturally going to stray abit, it's a figure of a character, so it's inevitable that people would talk about the batman character. Besides, our debate doesn't stop you from posting pics or whatnot. Or do you not have anything to contribute?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

People were laughing hysterically at the TDKR premiere I went to. It sucked that bad.

And last I checked, that thing was made a year ago, no?

Yeah, SURE, buddy.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

u1fo.jpg

f2v3.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, that second one is especially awesome.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

If I didn't know better I'd say the present forum glitching with all the double posts (even a septet in the AVP Scar predator thread) has been deliberate to rile me up after my rant about excessive pic quoting the other day.

If I didn't know better I'd say the present forum glitching with all the double posts (even a septet in the AVP Scar predator thread) has been deliberate to rile me up after my rant about excessive pic quoting the other day.

And just to rile you up even more a-dev just think of that Minaton neck on the DX10. :nana:

Back