HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yep.

But Srsly. They were cheering because they know it was released in '89. If it were released today, their reaction would be much different and that IT WAS GOOD FOR IT'S TIME(for the 9000001th time).

Star Wars proves us otherwise.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yep.

But Srsly. They were cheering because they know it was released in '89. If it were released for the first time today, their reaction would be much different

and IT WAS GOOD FOR IT'S TIME(for the 9000001th time).

:lol

Whatever, man.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

68397b33-c3b9-44f0-b6b0-ca6fc80db547_zpsbef1bf11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It disgusts me that that cartoon robot is the primary output of this company now. Much as Kara tried to persuade me otherwise, I still think its the most toyish thing they could possibly be doing, doesn't make use of their best abilities, and doesn't look like it justifies the pricetags.

To be fair, Batman looks like a toy there too.

Is that the MKVII? Wow I'm glad I didn't buy that one

Hey the joker figure can have a sitting pose right?

The one from the interrogation room set?

I was thinking maybe you can do a pic of joker piggybacking on batman and laughing while doing so lol.

It disgusts me that that cartoon robot is the primary output of this company now. Much as Kara tried to persuade me otherwise, I still think its the most toyish thing they could possibly be doing, doesn't make use of their best abilities, and doesn't look like it justifies the pricetags.

Well to be fair, every figure I own can look toyish at times.

However, I can see why some might think it looks toyish. The articulated figures I had on didn't help.

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to mod DX02 sonar neck adaptor to fit the dx12 flush so it doesn't look like he has a giraffe neck? Thanks

DX 10 has a huge phallic looking neck. :wave

Spread the word in every section. Maybe someone at HT will eventually see this complaint and correct it next time. I'd like nothing better than for that to happen.

Did you think I'd be pissed off at you saying that? :lol

Its not Batman man! You'll get a batarang to the face if you mention anything else on this section:chase

Batman was in the picture! lol

Besides, I posted a pic with batman and black suit spider-man.

Wait, what's that sound?
*batarang to the head*

:thud:

Spread the word in every section. Maybe someone at HT will eventually see this complaint and correct it next time. I'd like nothing better than for that to happen.

Did you think I'd be pissed off at you saying that? :lol

Post it all over Hot Toy's facebook page.

One day I'll join facebook specifically for that purpose.

Back