HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Which elbow mod did you do?

I probably didn't word it right buddy but the mod I was talking about was the elbow pad mod were I heated up the pad and bent it into position so that it was flush to the elbow joint.

Should of posted a pic of your dx12 before mod. Mods looks good.

I didn't even think of doing that buddy.

I'm sure sidious has one.

P.S Sidious, what camera phone are you using?

A Blackberry phone Chev.

Mods look good there, well done! :clap

Thanks mate. I really appreciate it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great figure you ended up with Sid, I'm waiting for the custom back pack to arrive from eBay as well. Thanks for the pics!!

Great figure you ended up with Sid, I'm waiting for the custom back pack to arrive from eBay as well. Thanks for the pics!!

Thanks mate.

Yeah you can't go wrong with the custom back pack. A really cool accessory to have for the DX12.

Ah, that Witchking's potential was wasted. They should've given it to HT.

It's nice for the price, but it looks like an over-sized Toy Biz :lol

Anyway, loving the comedy pics Chev! :D

Ah, that Witchking's potential was wasted. They should've given it to HT.

It's nice for the price, but it looks like an over-sized Toy Biz :lol

Anyway, loving the comedy pics Chev! :D

Thanks SSE, however I have to disagree with you. The Witch King is actually a pretty impressive figure in my opinion. The helmet is real metal, same with a few other parts. However, there are things that could have been better.

Also, I had to take down the picture of WK giving Batman the bird. sorry guys. Anyone wants to see it, just PM me.

Last edited:

LOL! I love those shots how Bats looks really annoyed by Spidey! :lol

wow, and $479.99 for DX12 at BBTS is GONE! insane!!

LOL! I love those shots how Bats looks really annoyed by Spidey! :lol

Yeah, I'd like to do a little bit more with that, but something happened with my Spider-Man figure and I'm trying to fix it.

I'll probably use the Red/blue Spider-man for more photos.

I like the Batman and Spider-Man pictures. If you use the red and blue suit like posed like that will Batman be in the Kirsten Dunst role for the kiss?

He looks great! I am probably going to do something similar to this. Did you have a hard time putting the Bale sculpt in? Also, does the neck piece get used for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

He looks great! I am probably going to do something similar to this. Did you have a hard time putting the Bale sculpt in? Also, does the neck piece get used for this?

Yes, the collar piece goes into the neck slot and you place the neck of the sculpt in there .

The first few times you have to push it in... After that, it gets easier. I just made sure I held the body properly and pushed the sculpt in slowly but with some force.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Cheers buddy. ctjayman has answered your question on the neck. And yes it is easy to do.

Whose cape are you using?

I'm using Iforingo capes buddy. I have the small, medium and long version and that pose is using the long version.

Thanks guys!

Yes, the collar piece goes into the neck slot and you place the neck of the sculpt in there .

The first few times you have to push it in... After that, it gets easier. I just made sure I held the body properly and pushed the sculpt in slowly but with some force.

It looks nice but I think you should push the collar a little higher on Bruce's neck and make sure you push the whole head all the way into the body.
Somehow the neck looks a bit too long on your pictures.
This is just a suggestion of course.
Here's a picture of mine I took a while back, the neck looks shorter:

IMG_7579_zps51df1e33.jpg

Back