HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i made my own. I've always been somewhat decent with this sort of this so i figured why not give it a go

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nice job on the cape, may hit you up. Have a wired but want the options.

sounds good man. Just let me know what you want and I'll crank one out for you

8 points. I think I may do 9 though for some since in some scenes there were actually 9.

no problem. check the DC customs section. Maglor made a mod thread specifically for this figure with a bunch of videos.

Yeah was having a look through that thread but couldn't see how to remove the chest piece, unless I missed it.

Cheers

Yeah Nick. Your cape looks great. Might pm u later on the week when I get paid. U do paypal, right??

Batman DX12 arrived in march 13

943357_10201298201279964_1536171082_n.jpg

I never posted any pics of my DX12 after I got my mouth mod from robbiethepainter.

I might as well now. Such great work.

photoapr30123111pm.jpg

Looking good guys! Literally just ordered my Wayne suit from Asmus, problem is nowhere in the UK has the new Hot Toys bodies in stock :gah:, anyone know of any alternative bodies that are good for a Wayne kitbash?

Any of the $20-30 ones on ebay. I usually type in narrow shoulder

Just got my Rayon cape from eBay.

Can anyone point to the right direction on installing the cape correctly?
I haven't even made an attempt on installing it because of the amount of frustration I see from it.

The wide part goes towards the bottom, the two little bits that stick out at the other end go into the holes in the shoulders where the regular cape goes. Who did you get it from? Iforigno? If you arent happy with it let me know and I can make you one for $15-$20 shipped depending on what you want.

Just got my Rayon cape from eBay.

Can anyone point to the right direction on installing the cape correctly?
I haven't even made an attempt on installing it because of the amount of frustration I see from it.

I got one a long time ago as well.
Still, to this day, haven't figured how to make the cape stay in those holes w/ o the plastic things. It keeps falling.
He suggests a toothpick, but I don't see how that would do anything but holes in the cape.

Watch maglors video in the customs thread. He shows how to do it

Back