HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

There are some leaked/pre-announced products that have been shown, but I can't recall what they are right now beyond what looked like an armory and of course the scaled down Bat.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

941811_1955151921290712_2057091042_n.jpg

945392_1955153897957181_1243249549_n.jpg

Thats great.

I spy Medi gauntlets.

I went with the Medi hands.

8632582393_ace3ab7f81_z.jpg

Yum. They made a good job with the hands.

There are some really cool things about to arrive and happen for my dx12 =)

Armory will come- maybe one more Nolan figure, not sure which one?

I think no more DX Dark Knight Batman for a long long time, if so might be years away from 2.0 or whatever.

It's a shame we never got Ra's. He was one of the characters done perfectly. Personally, I never need to see another Ra's al Ghul on screen again. Even without the Lazarus Pit, this Ra's was a perfect character

but I still think that after the invested all this time in to a new figure that they would at least rerelease it as second time with different accessories maybe the back pack and sonar hear from the dark knight

lol, this one WAS the re-release!

I actually don't see the resemblance. The hair sculpt is decent, but the face is not him. :(

Like a bodyguard double..

I think it looks pretty good and with a repaint I think it will shine. I like it more than that iminime one or who ever did that one.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry Fiend, I would have to disagree, the face is too skinny on this one IMO. I can not see anything wrong with iminime's, what don't you like about iminime's one?

Aiming for accuracy makes the figure look lifelike :D
(You can see the big difference when you posed it properly and flattening the cape.) Minor Mods were applied to this no major mods. I'm using all stock that comes in my DX12. This is how you're DX12 will look like if you posed it accurately "Right Pic" looks fine and good to me. I'm happy with it :D

Before and After

Aiming for accuracy makes the figure look lifelike :D
(You can see the big difference when you posed it properly and flattening the cape.) Minor Mods were applied to this no major mods. I'm using all stock that comes in my DX12. This is how you're DX12 will look like if you posed it accurately "Right Pic" looks fine and good to me. I'm happy with it :D

Before and After

It does look a lot better but it isn't a direct comparison as you changed face plates. I am guessing your minor Mods were that you painted the eyelids to make the eyes look smaller?

When the head is tilted down the eyes are harder to see, so that is another reason yours looks better than the before picture.

Yes exaclty! :D Posing your figures accurately makes the figure look good.. Actually i didn't painted the eyelids though..

Back