HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

2rm4o5x.jpg

Best batman pose I've yet been able to achieve! Love it!

This pose reminds me of this part of Batman Forever.

You're blind as a Bat!
[ame]https://youtu.be/bXQ1qvW0lb0[/ame]

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Well here we are at the beginning of another week. Maybe one of us will get our Batman this week. :lol

It's been a month. It's my birthday today so hopefully I'll hear some good news. :)

It's been a month. It's my birthday today so hopefully I'll hear some good news. :)

Happy Birthday...may not be the news you want, but "I've got good news".
[ame="https://youtu.be/hjKZzKLpNII"]https://youtu.be/hjKZzKLpNII[/ame]

Modded the gauntlets on this guy last night before I went to bed. Just about to go and do the shoulder pads, still loving this figure! :rock

Very cool video link and Twin Peaks reference. This guy lives just a few feet away from where my Hot Toys Batman figures will live:

photo-1_zpsff78a099.jpg

Original and numbered print by Godmachine.

Last edited:

Very cool. This guy lives just a few feet away from where my Hot Toys Batman figures will live:

Excellent drawing/painting...gotta love Twin Peaks fans.

Back on topic: I have not received any updates from SS regarding my order.
I haven't been waiting as long as others though...order placed on the 12th of Feb.

It Been a while finally got some picture up for the BW eye sculpt on the cowl.

image_zps878f74fe.jpg

image_zps9160ac9a.jpg

image_zpsb21f0ae0.jpg

Sorry didn't have time to take it on my canon. Sorry for te poor iPhone photo.

R3dd

I haven't been waiting as long as others though...order placed on the 12th of Feb.

My order was placed on the evening of the 14th - As previously mentioned, I've exchanged some emails with Sideshow support staff, always initiated by me. The only automated messages I've received from them with regards to this order were the initial processing notification, the DX05 shipping notification and then the pre-processing and charge date for the remainder of the order, DX12. Charge appeared on my CC Feb 20th.

My order was placed on the evening of the 14th - As previously mentioned, I've exchanged some emails with Sideshow support staff, always initiated by me. The only automated messages I've received from them with regards to this order were the initial processing notification, the DX05 shipping notification and then the pre-processing and charge date for the remainder of the order, DX12. Charge appeared on my CC Feb 20th.

I just got of the phone with Jennifer at SS. She told me about the customs delay, they expected shipment last Friday(march 1st), didn't arrive. She said they expect it to come maybe today Monday (March 4).
We'll see.

Very cool video link and Twin Peaks reference. This guy lives just a few feet away from where my Hot Toys Batman figures will live:

photo-1_zpsff78a099.jpg

Original and numbered print by Godmachine.

That's a really cool print.

image_zpsb21f0ae0.jpg

Sorry didn't have time to take it on my canon. Sorry for te poor iPhone photo.

R3dd

Cool. Ive been waiting to see what yours looked like. Now, your has the BW mouth and eyes, correct. I know someone wanted to know what that looked like. Looking forward to better pics with your Canon.

Happy Birthday TheFiend! Hope today we get good news :wave

Placed my order on the 21st.

As of yesterday, the status of the order changed from "Processing" to "Items Shipping Soon" which according to them means it should be in the mail within 72 hours. I guess we'll see how accurate that number turns out to be.

Placed my order on the 21st.

As of yesterday, the status of the order changed from "Processing" to "Items Shipping Soon" which according to them means it should be in the mail within 72 hours. I guess we'll see how accurate that number turns out to be.

A few of us got that status about 3 weeks ago, so... hope you have better luck

Happy Birthday mate! :rock

You'll receive your DX 12 soon enough.

Back