HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Placed my order on the 21st.

As of yesterday, the status of the order changed from "Processing" to "Items Shipping Soon" which according to them means it should be in the mail within 72 hours. I guess we'll see how accurate that number turns out to be.

Mine went to " shipping soon " weeks ago.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Mine says BOTH "Items Shipping Soon" and "Processing" - the first shows up in the order list and the second once you click on the order for details, next to the DX12 item. The same thing it's said since about February 18th.

I'm not sure when it happened and it may have already been mentioned, but DX12 is now listed as SOLD OUT with an open Waiting List. I suppose they figure there will be some cancellations due to the unexpected shipping delays.

DX 12 was placed on wait list last week Pixel. SS says if you have paid for your item, they have enough to fill all paid orders. I don't think SS know their *** from a hole in the ground on this one.

Happy Birthday Fiend.

Got my TonyMei's Battle Cape today here is a few snaps not the greatest shots of the cape will post better ones soon!

fulldarkknight_zpsb344e6c6.png

fulldarkknight2_zpsbde81569.png

Mine went to " shipping soon " weeks ago.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Haha, damn. The optimist in me was getting hopeful, but I guess I spoke too soon.:lol

Rumor now has it that Christain Bale will be back as Batman in the new Justice League or World's Finest DC movie. Maybe then Hot Toys will make the "perfect" 1/6 Batman!

They better ship this week, or there are going to be a bunch of guys/girls on this board that are going to totally lose our ****. :horror

imagine if they made a cowl that could actually fit over the head sculpt and looked good

Rumor now has it that Christain Bale will be back as Batman in the new Justice League or World's Finest DC movie. Maybe then Hot Toys will make the "perfect" 1/6 Batman!

Saw that on Facebook. Love Bale as Batman, but I'm skeptical about a Justice League movie.

Looks good :lol But we can't see the cape :slap:lol:nana::1-1::hi5:

:pfft::wave:nana: it's coming! :hi5:

DX-22!!!!!!!!

Im curious. I defiantly don't blame DC for not wanting to take the chance on a new interpretation of Batman when they already have an established franchise. Christian Bale has been great in the role and it will be cool to see him play off other heroes.

Im just wondering how they are going to manage to fit it in the continuity.

Im just wondering how they are going to manage to fit it in the continuity.

Bale is one thing, but if Nolan isn't there, chances are it's going to suck. Besides, I thought warner was going to reboot Batman next year.

Oh I almost forgot, I got a new email from Sideshow tonight!

But it was a flyer for Feb 2013 Hot Toys items. Timely. ;)

Next year? That soon?

Jesus, what is the point of even trying if people are constantly working on the next adaptation of a franchise?

Nolan got about as close to perfect as anyone is ever going to get with a Superhero franchise. If everyone has thrown out the idea of a franchise being adapted "definitively" and just moved on to endless interpretations, there doesn't seem to be much legitimacy in the idea anymore.

It would destroy the paint.

Not necessarily. If its wide enough to stretch over without scuffing and rubbing the face while going up and down it could be ideal.

Back