HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This figure is without a doubt the most unphotogenic figure I've ever seen.

this is so ridiculously true. he looks so awesome and i think: oh, i'll get a picture of him in that pose! then i take the picture and he looks like crap.

he's a sneaky one, the dx12.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm a big fan of the dx12. Only thing I'm pissed off about is when I got mine from sideshow, took it out the mailer, unwrapped the plastic and saw that my box was torn on the inside right hand corner, and the outside left hand corner.

I'm a big fan of the dx12. Only thing I'm pissed off about is when I got mine from sideshow, took it out the mailer, unwrapped the plastic and saw that my box was torn on the inside right hand corner, and the outside left hand corner.

I contacted them and got a new box. My ear on the bat cowl was bent straight out of the box so I got one of those too.

I contacted them and got a new box. My ear on the bat cowl was bent straight out of the box so I got one of those too.

That must've been a while ago, as I contacted them recently for a box replacement and they told me they didn't have no more box replacements.

That must've been a while ago, as I contacted them recently for a box replacement and they told me they didn't have no more box replacements.

Snap my box came damaged as well. Never known so many issues will boxes being damaged for the same item

mine was damaged too. got mine from mother's basement. the figure was perfect so I was happy.

Snap my box came damaged as well. Never known so many issues will boxes being damaged for the same item

My box didn't come damaged, but it has a tear on the binding now. I really think it came from opening it. It's not a big deal for me, but I think it's just the nature of the box material / design they used this time around. The binding is prone to tearing very easily, even with light handling.

I seriously love this guy. Since I got him, every night I've just stared at him for a good hour or so :lol I can't look away. It's a long time since I've done that with a collectible! Ah man. My new favourite by a mile!

Glad to hear the wait was worth it mate. It really is a fantastic figure.

Who really cares about the box? :huh
I don't dislay the box , its a damn box . I usually display the figure :exactly::lol

this is so ridiculously true. he looks so awesome and i think: oh, i'll get a picture of him in that pose! then i take the picture and he looks like crap.

he's a sneaky one, the dx12.

So all this girls, this super models, who looks incredible good on picture. They might look bad in hand?!! :monkey4

What a terrible photographic world we live :lol

So all this girls, this super models, who looks incredible good on picture. They might look bad in hand?!! :monkey4

No, supermodels look pretty damn good in real life too. The drawback there is that they're actually lousy in bed. And most of them have personalities that aren't much to speak of, either.

Got mine today. I got 2 spots on the box where it's starting to to rip. I am not returning, just put 2 tiny strips of scotch tapes to help it from getting worse.
Other than a slight blemish on the right pec my figure is perfect. Not sure I want to chance returning for a worse figure.

tumblr_lxb70xEPmi1qijabso1_500.jpg

Well...

Guys is there a way to put the bruce wayne headsculp of the dx 12 on the original mms batman for the dark knigth?.....if someone could tell me how or give me a tutorial i will really apriciated....i know this was probably take care by know but there a lot of pages....

I am probably getting the Wall Street Killer figure. Wonder what this HS will look like on Bats. :panic:

538191_529251317119086_1874231836_n.jpg

Guys is there a way to put the bruce wayne headsculp of the dx 12 on the original mms batman for the dark knigth?.....if someone could tell me how or give me a tutorial i will really apriciated....i know this was probably take care by know but there a lot of pages....

Heat up the neck of the BW sculpt with a blow dryer , pop off the black neck plug and

If you wanna put the BW sculpt on the DX02:

1. Sand down a standard True Type neck adapter to be the circumference of the one that comes with the DX12

IMG_4247.jpg

2. Stick it on the BW sculpt.

IMG_4248.jpg

3. Slip on the neck sleeve (if you don't first sand down the adapter this will not be possible). As you can see, you can slide it up higher than the proto pics show.

IMG_4251.jpg

4. Stick it on the DX02

IMG_4256.jpg

Be advised that if you want the neck sleeve to fit this high, the head has to be bent forward. With his chin up you can see his neck at the bottom, which would require a lower neck sleeve placement.

:lecture:lecture:wave

On that same note, is it possible to put the costumed neck on the DX02?

I am probably getting the Wall Street Killer figure. Wonder what this HS will look like on Bats. :panic:

538191_529251317119086_1874231836_n.jpg

What is this figure you speak of, who makes it and where is it available?

Back