HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

*Accessories help required*

Got my DX12 today. Looks great, the cape went on easily but I can't for the life of me work out how to get the utility belt on:gah: It won't slid up the legs and I don't want to break it. Is their a clasp or something??

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

*Accessories help required*

Got my DX12 today. Looks great, the cape went on easily but I can't for the life of me work out how to get the utility belt on:gah: It won't slid up the legs and I don't want to break it. Is their a clasp or something??

Yeah it's on the back of it. It's still a pain in the *** to get off though.

hiya guys!! .. got my dx12 today and its just fantastic! .. like many others though i am having trouble with the cape. Tried every which way but loose but just cant get the plastic bits in .. can anybody help?? cheers!

21C9985A-CB43-466C-AD69-1F917C504F73-9632-000012A851DFDDF6_zpse77e0943.jpg

lovely pic, the elbow pad still annoys me tho

What do you guys think?

[youtube]ZfjBy_QuOZ4[/youtube]

10rnxux.jpg

Finally received this piece. It's amazing. I don't think I'll ever be using the batman head actually when the Wayne head is so exceptional. That paint app is insane!

Only thing that bugs me is the stand, it's lovely but too high for my shelve.. Hence the improvised steps walking pose which happens to be quite nice imo. :lol

All in all lovely fig! 10/10

:clap Congrats to everyone finally getting this guy. i got him back in December and wasn't disappointed. I love the Bruce headsculpt, although I wish they had kept in some of the gray that we saw in the prototype.

How do you embed videos on forums... I've googled and tried 3 diff methods that didn't work...

I am the only here without his Batman... :monkey2

damn Sideshow

Whats the highest anyone has gotten the arms to go? I'm worried about ripping the undersuit or messing up the shoulder pads.

When did you guys place your orders? I reserved my spot on the waitlist Jan 22 and a few days later got an email saying they should be arriving on or before Feb 20 and my order would go live Jan 31. It's still processing.

Last edited:

When did you guys place your orders? I reserved my spot on the waitlist Jan 22 and a few days later got an email saying they should be arriving on or before Feb 20 and my order would go live Jan 31. It's still processing.

I bought mine from SS on February 9th. Didn't notice the shipping info thing. From what I gather they did have some in stock, but had a lot of orders. They are supposed to get a shipment in on the 20th. Hopefully our go out on the 20th. I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who have been waiting a lot longer than me, but damn I want this thing.

Duuude, those are great poses. Really classy set up. Not to mention that you have that BR Joker re-paint I'm in love with. I think I may like that sculpt more than the new 2.0.

I am the only here without his Batman... :monkey2

damn Sideshow

Nope.

Feb. 4th for me. Still waiting. Even though Ecko ordered his after me and received his. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Lovely poses eczamurai!

Just received an email from SS. They will ship it on 20th :hi5:

My order was placed on Jan 29.

Got the same email. Says have the cash in the bank, or you will have to wait until the next shipment. I was so flicking geeked, thought I had a shipping notice. Was gonna get on here, and shake my a@& a little.

10rnxux.jpg

Finally received this piece. It's amazing. I don't think I'll ever be using the batman head actually when the Wayne head is so exceptional. That paint app is insane!

Only thing that bugs me is the stand, it's lovely but too high for my shelve.. Hence the improvised steps walking pose which happens to be quite nice imo. :lol

All in all lovely fig! 10/10

Those Joker poses are great, especially the Bank Robber one! :hi5: congrats on getting your DX12 man :wave

Back