HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Going to be selling a 1/6 replica of the Toothpick Armory...only $699.99..pretty reasonable compared to what Hot Toys will sell theirs for.

271TP100_-HXNYDQ_XLG.jpg

They look to grainy, can you wet sand my set before you ship?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I will need you to pay in full now..and wait possibly 9 months before shipping final product.

well in that case, i better get two. is it the usual $40 per piece for shipping?

it's much cooler than the licensed version.

Safe to say I won't be spending $700 on a kato suit! Can anyone recommend any other decent suits for Bruce for a Regular TT body? Seen a few on E-bay but the fit of the suits do not look good at all. Very new to collecting so I'm a bit lost, this is my first ever 1/6 figure please help! Thanks Guys!

Somehow it's funny that Kato's Wayne suit seems to cause discussions about whether it's worth spending that much money on it or not again and again. :lol
Think it's nothing one can argue about, while everybody can of course have an own point of view.

I think this suit is perfectly done and there's probably a lot of work in it, probably not less work than in a lifesize suit.

(...) Can anyone recommend any other decent suits for Bruce for a Regular TT body? Seen a few on E-bay but the fit of the suits do not look good at all. Very new to collecting so I'm a bit lost, this is my first ever 1/6 figure please help! Thanks Guys!

Think this thread will help you:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40789&page=177

Item status is now listed as "check back soon" on the Sideshow site.

Somehow it's funny that Kato's Wayne suit seems to cause discussions about whether it's worth spending that much money on it or not again and again. :lol
Think it's nothing one can argue about, while everybody can of course have an own point of view.

I think this suit is perfectly done and there's probably a lot of work in it, probably not less work than in a lifesize suit.

Thanks mate!

Which usually means they are gonna sold out soon.

Or have another back order session :lol

Going to be selling a 1/6 replica of the Toothpick Armory...only $699.99..pretty reasonable compared to what Hot Toys will sell theirs for.

271TP100_-HXNYDQ_XLG.jpg

Its nice, I like the display case but wheres the name plate, and why is it not full. I'm not the glass is half empty kinda guy but its a glaring problem, aside all that I will pre-order for sure:wave

Having built both before, the smaller is harder. The tolerances are so small, 1/16" more or less can make the difference between having something great or crap. Also the process of construction is very specific. You have to built it in the correct order because you run out of space.

If it was so easy then everyone would be making suits and Kato couldn't charge what he does. He is the only one offering this quality and that's because he is one of a select few that have the skills.

Its nice, I like the display case but wheres the name plate, and why is it not full. I'm not the glass is half empty kinda guy but its a glaring problem, aside all that I will pre-order for sure:wave

it wasn't full in the movie! and it didn't have a nameplate either ~ jeez, c'mon man; it's obviously the best 1/6 toothpick armory on the market; guy did his homework!

Fk it , i'm gunna make the Begins Wardrobe closet

Could someone please kindly enlighten me what's the difference between DX02 & DX12 besides the accessories?

Could someone please kindly enlighten me what's the difference between DX02 & DX12 besides the accessories?

Main difference is DX12 doesn't have a rubber suit like the DX02. DX12 has real mesh with the armor pieces on top like on the real one worn by Bale.

Back