HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

60071345142238159657915.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Cool pics fellas! :clap

I'm warming up to this figure... but the magnets in the head/neck just make me rage sooooo bad.

My opinion that's the biggest flaw really...

Figure looks cool, but getting the head in position is sometimes a ***** when posing...

I expect this figure will look loads better when my TM cape gets here... looking forward to enjoying this figure all over again. :)

M.

Hi everyone. Totally new to posting pictures here but i hope you enjoy them. Dean :rock2

Damn, that's bad. WHere did you order from?

It's Indonesian supplier. Let's see how it goes. Thanks.

That's pretty bad. Can you get it replaced? It's a very simple fix though, if you wanna go that route.

Is is repaint the faded part? Won't it show different coloring?

I should be geting mine from Mother's Basement on Friday :yess:

Can't wait. I'm told the figure is awesome.

It's Indonesian supplier. Let's see how it goes. Thanks.

Is is repaint the faded part? Won't it show different coloring?

Yeaaa! Fellow Indo':hi5:
Isn't the hair just flat black? I may be wrong, I haven't sen it in hand in a while.

@ Hot Toys Collectors, you gotta tell us your secret. What mods did you do!?

Back