HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

mine looks OK too. In hand, the eyes doesn't look as googly as it looks in the pictures. It's all because of the flash.

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

HT is so effing annoying.. This is one of my highly anticipated figure. I received mine with defect on the upper front hair. It looks like a paint fadded away. No chip/dent though. How can this miss QC.

How do I post pic in here? Sorry for stupid question.

HT is so effing annoying.. This is one of my highly anticipated figure. I received mine with defect on the upper front hair. It looks like a paint fadded away. No chip/dent though. How can this miss QC.

How do I post pic in here? Sorry for stupid question.

Hit the paperclip icon in the advanced "reply" section on top and find the pic in your computer. That's the easiest way.

Hit the paperclip icon in the advanced "reply" section on top and find the pic in your computer. That's the easiest way.

Thanks a lot mate. It works :)

I managed to upload the HS I received.

Thanks a lot mate. It works :)

I managed to upload the HS I received.

That's pretty bad. Can you get it replaced? It's a very simple fix though, if you wanna go that route.

it's such a bummer when you have such an anticipation for a figure and then just one tiny thing bums you out :(

Sorry fella

I recieved my DX12 box yesterday...:yess: and the first day i painted the eyelids and put Robbie's faceplate....

DSC_0018_zpsbdcf5242.jpg

More pics are coming soon...with TM Battle Version cape!

I've been invoiced! Invoiced! Omg omg

tumblr_ljis5nEmuS1qj0zk3o1_500.gif

2 weeks!

All of the people I know basically say this figure is sold out everywhere.

Not everywhere, not yet. :)

Back