HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Monday for me too!!!!!!

Finally seen this in person today at my comic shop. Looks incredible. It blows the DX02 away

Congrads, bud! :hi5:

Where did you order from?

Pers cowl with painted eyelids + Robbies faceplate

018-6_zps17e3b7cd.jpg

I must say that he looks pretty good just with the eye lids painted. All your other mods look good too. Well done.

Think I may be actually the last person in existence to get this :lol

I dunno, I'm in for a wait too. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^ That's a freaking miniature Christian Bale right there. Unreal what a custom mouth piece and painted eyes can do. :clap

^ That's a freaking miniature Christian Bale right there. Unreal what a custom mouth piece and painted eyes can do. :clap

Exactly my thoughts.

eyelids.jpg

eyelids2.jpg

I posted this in the customisation thread but i guess it works here too.

I used my gf's liquid eyeliner and it worked perfect. Would recommend to anyone who wants to paint the eyelids but is scared of ruining the figure

Exactly my thoughts.

eyelids.jpg

eyelids2.jpg

I posted this in the customisation thread but i guess it works here too.

I used my gf's liquid eyeliner and it worked perfect. Would recommend to anyone who wants to paint the eyelids but is scared of ruining the figure

Looks amazing nice job dude, I originally thought the best way with the eyes was the sculpt squint but having seen the eyes painted the dark black they should have been I think it looks awesome.

Looks amazing nice job dude, I originally thought the best way with the eyes was the sculpt squint but having seen the eyes painted the dark black they should have been I think it looks awesome.

Cheers man, pretty easy to do too. I'd advise anyone to give it a go!

Pulled the entire PERS plate out last night after a couple months of procrastinating because I wanted to remove the sculpey I had used for the squint mod. Just didn't want it cracking eventually and it never was as smooth as I wanted it to be. So I just cleaned it all off and started from scratch with the painted eyelid mod. Was able to get it nice and smooth, and I actually like it a lot more now.

IMG_20130209_114421_833_zpsefa900be.jpg

^That looks great! :clap

To everyone posting pictures of this guy..

Thanks for making the wait feel even longer :gah:

Frazer.

:lol:peace

I'll be curious to know how long it takes them to get it to yours.

Canned my order with them Thurs night, managed to acquire elsewhere will have him in my hand Monday! :yess:

I only ordered mine on the 1st of December, so it's been a relatively short wait for me, I've had AVN Captain America ordered since last April and I'm still waiting for him to appear :impatient:

8F7F2612-2DF3-422E-979F-B241C7E8B9A4-12190-000006B69D6ADEA4_zps2107d64c.jpg

Really love this figure. So fun to futz and mod.

I only ordered mine on the 1st of December, so it's been a relatively short wait for me, I've had AVN Captain America ordered since last April and I'm still waiting for him to appear :impatient:

For as big as FP are they're shockingly slow with stock.

Falconer I got exactly the same figures as you on PO except I got the new Wolverine & Phil Coulson too.

I think I'll have to get one of those mouthpieces. Is the guy still making them?

Well, I finally decided to paint the eyelids yesterday and I think it turned out pretty decent. You guys were right, it does make a big difference. I took a few cell phone pics.

Back