HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nice pics Maglor. Looks awesome.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Those are some nice picture of the figure stock with Robbie face plate. But trust me the eyelid mod well make him look more like bale. But it jut on people perefence. I mean if it look nice to you? That's all it matter.

Dude, stock, untouched eyes do look like bale, as perfectly illustrated in minivaders pic as well as Robbie's pics showing off the custom mouth plate. It's just the STOCK mouth plate that throws it off. After all this time, I've come to finally realize that its doing the squint mod that HELPS make the stock mouth plates, the smirk one in particular, look like bale.

In the end it's all just a matter of preference.

Im pretty sure bbts will sell out...i dont see this guy ever hitting msrp in the near future....

agreed, I think BBTS knows there are no more available and that no one else will be getting anymore in stock. Definitely taking advantage of the situation to jack the price up. I got lucky enough to cancel my preorder that I don't think was every gonna get filled and got one through BBTS and next morning boom when up $30 in price!!! WTF.

IMG_5299_zpse990802f.jpg

great picture! I wish I had gotten the backpack from TDK. I plan on displaying one of the TDK/R batman's I have without a cape/mask.

****. BBTS upped their price. I don't know if I can pay over $300 for this. Dammit.

If anyone has an extra body with boots they may want to sell or even a loose figure let me know.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thats crappy of them to up the price lol. I got super lucky I preordered from them like two weeks ago for like 40 bucks cheaper than their price now. I guess they realized they have stock that most people dont because they got theirs later.

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

took some picture of my batman V1 TDK just now. loving it!

****. BBTS upped their price. I don't know if I can pay over $300 for this. Dammit.

If anyone has an extra body with boots they may want to sell or even a loose figure let me know.

Maybe try going on Sideshow's waitlist? I was on the waitlist for less than a week before I got an email saying that my reservation was being converted to an order.

Oh I have not much doubt I'd be converted. Money is the issue. I don't have it. :lol. Well, all of it atleast. Still saving. I fear once I have it it will be sold out everywhere and people will want stupid money for it. I seriously miscalculated this. I felt that with all the previous releases ( good ones too) staying in stock so long that I was alright. Last time I do that ****. :lol

Wonder how many stocks are coming for retailers. BBTS already down to 50... they were 150+ 5 days ago.

Who's buying all these?? Never met a HT collector IRL.

Back