HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Won't HT just make and ship more like they always do? Or is this a limited edition?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's not endless. They stop at some point within a few months.

But remember how DX02 had like 3 releases? This has only been one. I think if there's money to be made HT will just make and sell more. Honestly if they don't ship out more I would be pretty shocked.

Yeah they will make and ship out more... but they'll eventually stop after a few months is what I'm saying.

At least you guys got yours. I ordered from GoHastings last week, during the sale. My order status was "in progress via standard shipping" for a week. Today I get an email saying that my order has been canceled due to availability. I'm a grown man...I'm not going to throw a tantrum (but I really want to). Really crappy.

I would be pretty upset too, infact I am alittle worried about that as I have a preorder in that has still not been filled for the DX12. The hobby shop I bought it through said they contacted their SSC rep and was told there should be another shipment wave in a couple weeks.

My point is, SSC, how about you fill all the preorders out there from your retailers before you go offering it as "in stock" on your damn site. How f'd up is that, a guy could have ordered one a couple days ago and get it before a guy who preordered 6 months ago!!!!

At the rate this is going I'll have my Avengers Thor that is due out in February before I'll have the DX12. How does that happen??? I think SSC needs to get ther order que's and priorities straight.

anyone know how to put on the cape? am i supposed to insert the free end of the plastic peg into the shoulder or the end that is attached to the cape? If the latter case was true then does it mean I have to insert the peg along with the fabric into the gap??

also how do I open up the belt????

This will be my second HT figure since i started collecting (September, got myself a classic pred) got the Joker, Bane and Catwoman and this guy on pre order in the UK for what seems like forever now :(

I had some patience up until I got a shipping confirmation from ilforigno for a cape :lol looks like I will be getting that before the man himself :gah:

anyone know how to put on the cape? am i supposed to insert the free end of the plastic peg into the shoulder or the end that is attached to the cape? If the latter case was true then does it mean I have to insert the peg along with the fabric into the gap??

also how do I open up the belt????

For the cape, look at page 1177 of this thread.

This will be my second HT figure since i started collecting (September, got myself a classic pred) got the Joker, Bane and Catwoman and this guy on pre order in the UK for what seems like forever now :(

I had some patience up until I got a shipping confirmation from ilforigno for a cape :lol looks like I will be getting that before the man himself :gah:

I've had my cape sitting in my detolf for about a month, still no DX12 and not likely for the next month or so either :lol

Got my hunterelf faceplate today too, did a little bit of painting and looks pretty good. Just hope it looks good in the cowl, yet to see any photos from people who have got it :pray:

I've had my cape sitting in my detolf for about a month, still no DX12 and not likely for the next month or so either :lol

Got my hunterelf faceplate today too, did a little bit of painting and looks pretty good. Just hope it looks good in the cowl, yet to see any photos from people who have got it :pray:

Its a bit frustrating now :gah: haha, fingers crossed you get yours soon man. I basically have an empty detolf that i got last weekend, Just pred in it so far :lol like i said i am new to the hobby.

I am optimistic for the end of Jan but who knows :dunno where did you order yours from? I have held off with faceplates for now, some really great ones I have seen so far so I will probably pick one up after a while :) does hunterelf have a thread for his?

Ive got my Lforigno cape and robbies faceplate sitting in my cabnet on their own. Contacted goodshipped and he said HT's should be sending him a dealers batch of DX12's mid January, so hopefully any day now :yess:

How do you open the plain belt (the one without all the attachements)?

I feel your pain im in the same boat with no real info

Back