HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This is a lie...

It isn't

55E2DEEB-255B-42E4-B385-06EB53AAD91B-5371-000004110CE9D9F6.jpg

CB6C68E0-0DBE-4B1F-A0B5-F273C6074D3D-5371-00000411140931A1.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Removed the fat suit last night on one of my dx12s. Besides being able to crouch and move better, kind of a pointless mod. :dunno

8F1C0BAF-C1B9-4238-A79C-3B24D85D4F5A-2110-0000019D0D3698D7.jpg

Pretty neat he can achieve that pose though.

What 'fat suit' does it have? :dunno

Didn't know what else to call it. Padded suit, if you want to call it that. :dunno

I don't own this yet so just wondered what was going on underneath the armour. :duff

Removed the fat suit last night on one of my dx12s. Besides being able to crouch and move better, kind of a pointless mod. :dunno

But that's the whole point of the mod. :lol

It's like the stuff the Jack Joker had, except not as much padding.

"Fat suit", "padded suit" whatever. It's to make the figures look fuller.

i'd rather have a batman who can crouch than one with squinty eyes.

the point is in the purpose.

One thing I've noticed about the fat suit- once removed the upper body became loose on mine. Not a big deal, but big enough I may put the upper back on at some point.

The upper body is loose, but the suit still holds its shape so I like it

I'd say the padding removal mod would be great for people doing a HK bash but other than that it doesnt seem necassary

it's also for those who want to put him on the batpod.

or just like to play with him.

The lower body padding removable was a must for me. Makes such a difference. Hated the stiff legs. (My Batman no longer moves like HHH.)

I'm still new to collecting but so far I'm loving my very first figure and I can't wait for the Joker to get here :)

Sorry for the bad lighting but here's mine with Robbiethepainter's mouth, the lforigno cape, and Maglor's glove mod. Would love to do the squint mod but I don't have the guts for that. :)

P1100023_zps61659eac.jpg

Looks great!

Back