HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I managed to put the bruce head on the dx02 body without any mods.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Didn't someone in that thread mention that you need to mod it a little so to use only 2 AA or AAAs to get around the problem?
As for scale it's definitely way undersized but if you can find a way to raise the base by 3/4-1" it be more passable.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

They did but there were some that said that theirs fit in there fine and they have had no issues. It's possible though that they fixed this in their later models and the people who ordered this out of the gate are kinda boned lol the size though really doesn't bother me. It's pretty decent in size. Not true 1/6 but It's only going to be used as a prop in a dio.

I hate all of you that have done the squint mod. It makes me want to throw rocks at my derpy bats!

Amazing, isn't it? Even the cheaper U-Command Batman got the eye size right.

batmanUC00.jpg

WTF Hot Toys?! WTF!:mad:

PROTIP: If you take Ambien, go directly to bed after taking it or you will stay up until 1 o'clock pulling the ****ing PERS out of your DX-12 head and doing the squint mod.

Fortunately, it apparently makes me a half-asleep savant because I rocked that ****. And one of the side effects is short-term amnesia, so I woke up to a pleasantly squinty Batman and had no idea what had happened.

PROTIP: If you take Ambien, go directly to bed after taking it or you will stay up until 1 o'clock pulling the ****ing PERS out of your DX-12 head and doing the squint mod.

Fortunately, it apparently makes me a half-asleep savant because I rocked that ****. And one of the side effects is short-term amnesia, so I woke up to a pleasantly squinty Batman and had no idea what had happened.

:goodpost::exactly::lol you're right on the side effects fo sho. My doctor prescribes me ambien whenever I go visit for check-ups. I have chronic sleep disorder, btw. The only thing that freaks me out when I take them, is hallucination. That's one side effect that you'll get if u don't lay in your bed 10 to 15 minutes prior to taking them. Sorry for being off subject y'all. :wave:wink1:

Adderall will do just fine if u wanna mod with perfection.:peace

Last edited:

Picture of my DX12 next to the Tumbler which I picked up yesterday! They really look good together!

dsc021321.jpg

Awesome pic!

Very Nice pic.

Sweet! :hi5:

Just take off the black neck joint. Its a tight fit but it works. I'll post pics soon.

So the head is just plunked into the neck hole without any neck adapter? :/

Picture of my DX12 next to the Tumbler which I picked up yesterday! They really look good together!

dsc021321.jpg

That's pure sex.

I wouldnt want to loose articulation...

Even if you can still fake articulation by changing the angle that the head is wedged in there, it would bug me to know it wasnt attached properly.

Modifying a standard TT neck adapter is extremely easy, and doesn't effect the value of any of the DX12 parts.

Why can't my DX12 hurry up and get here :gah:

At the minute I have a lforgino cape and no Batman :exactly: :rotfl

That sucks jack. :slap
Best of luck finding a new one. :lecture

Just tried Gipetto's sanding trick for the neutral faceplate. Worlds of difference. May sand it down a little more so the top of it sits a little farther back, but it's almost stupid how such a little trick can change the way something looks.

IMG_20121218_201101_028.jpg

IMG_20121218_201131_793.jpg

Not sure what mods you did but this sure looks like bale in the cowl

Turns out my seller was a scammer. Now I'm going to have to wait and get my refund, find an 'alright' priced DX12 and order it again then once again wait for delivery. I'm so annoyed

Ouch!:( good luck finding one man:wave

That sucks jack. :slap
Best of luck finding a new one. :lecture

I'm going to need it!

I have to say, I understand people's dislike of ebay when it comes to figures now, I feel well and truely jyped. I'm going to be so annoyed when I get whatever he has sent out which is what I have been tracking all this time

Back