HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The first figure I ever bought was the original MMS TDK Bats off of Ebay, and I was scammed. Moral of the story, dont get figures from Ebay.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

First HT figure I ever ordered was th DX02 from hottoysonlinestore.com and I was scammed too! It is such a bad feeling. :gah:

Awesome pic!

Very Nice pic.

Thank you guys!

That's pure sex.

So true! :rotfl

First HT figure I ever ordered was th DX02 from hottoysonlinestore.com and I was scammed too! It is such a bad feeling. :gah:

That sucks... Can't imagine how it must have felt for that guy who ordered like 30+ figures from that store... Wonder if he ever got his money back..

IMG_20121219_210646_583.jpg

IMG_20121219_210635_047.jpg

^^^ Most excellent. :cool:

Sexy.

But I think once you tilt his head down, the smirk comes back.

I'm still scratching my head on how some claim his head is undersized. It's perfect. Just look at that pic and the one I posted from the magazine cover when comparing gipettos eyelid mod :dunno

One last mod. That's it.

I'm really starting to love this figure. And whoever said the neutral/smiley face plate had its merits, they were right. Will do until I have Robbie's custom face plate.

IMG_6854s_zps73aa2152.png

IMG_6911s_zps512705c5.png

IMG_6859s_zps43fae530.png

IMG_6868s_zps36bad168.png

Looks good bro.

I think for some of us, this has become a model kit to some extent.

Sexy.

But I think once you tilt his head down, the smirk comes back.

I'm still scratching my head on how some claim his head is undersized. It's perfect. Just look at that pic and the one I posted from the magazine cover when comparing gipettos eyelid mod :dunno

I think it's a tiny bit undersized. Comparing it to the Bruce sculpt, I have doubts that realistically, a head could be underneath that cowl, when looking at it.

Can't wait to get this thing next month.

I think it's a tiny bit undersized. Comparing it to the Bruce sculpt, I have doubts that realistically, a head could be underneath that cowl, when looking at it.

You really need to see it with Robbie's faceplate. I'm telling dude, it looks perfect. I mentioned before that the cowl is tight and form fitting. I'll admit that profile wise...the back could be a little rounder. thats the only time where if you compare the bale head and cowl, it wont look right. of course when you factor in the hair and its fullness....

but front and 45 degree angle shots it looks just right.

I have seen it with Robbie's faceplate, I ordered one! :lol I think width-wise, the cowl is a bit too narrow. Looking at it straight on, there's no way Bruce's forehead could fit behind the cowl's forehead.

My issues with the cowl all revolve around its forehead and brow line. It's where I find it weakest.

SSC has him on backorder till next month. Anyone know when in Jan. their supposed to get the shipment in?

Said i would stay away from modding this figure but just couldnt help it.. what do you guys think?

Photo0531_zps0fddd921.jpg

Photo0538_zps3922658c.jpg

Photo0534_zps88cd624d.jpg

Shipments to UK retailers have been pushed back to February 2013, FFS! I will have Spider-man before Bats at this rate.

some time between the 1st and the 31st

Well that much I figured on my own, lol. But whenever it is I hope it is early in the month as I went ahead and ordered him. Can't wait to add him to my shelf.

Shipments to UK retailers have been pushed back to February 2013, FFS! I will have Spider-man before Bats at this rate.

Where have you heard that mate?

Back