HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If you want a medi head, you need to buy the US$300 figure. Not fair. :gah:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Plus, you'll have to customize the head to fit on a Hot Toys neck :gah:

:gah:

IMG_4983_zpsdad91be4.jpg

IMG_4987_zpsd09e5225.jpg

IMG_4990_zps1ae08f40.jpg

Got mine on Monday but I had to force myself to not open it up until finals were over. I just looked it over and it is amazing! The new fabric suit was a great idea. And luckily I didn't have any QC issues:yess: I still can't display it though because now it's getting wrapped and put under the Christmas tree!

A little late but finally here's mine. Nothing really new here, still here are some pictures anyway. I changed the cape to a custom one that I made myself, did the glove mod, the neck mod (which is basically a simpler version of my old neck mod for the DX02) and I am using the medicom head, repainted, widened and with magnet installed. After much debate, I do prefer the medicom head over the DX02 and DX12. Great thing is to have all three and exchange them whenever.;)
Here are some iPhone pics:

59EC43AD-F144-49BC-BA54-CDF09E1152EA-2257-000001704B68F7E5.jpg

7C22AA56-E4D0-4638-BD2A-FFFCDDBA686C-2257-0000017058ACC348.jpg

E85E4AA0-44C4-42E9-A3C4-CD3D029B2A29-2257-000001705321BA43.jpg

That looks so good it is ridiculous.

The medi head is just a freak of nature :lol

Girlfriend got me the Nolan Blu Ray collection for christmas :yess:

Too bad the covers of BB and TDK are the old ones

A little late but finally here's mine. Nothing really new here, still here are some pictures anyway. I changed the cape to a custom one that I made myself, did the glove mod, the neck mod (which is basically a simpler version of my old neck mod for the DX02) and I am using the medicom head, repainted, widened and with magnet installed. After much debate, I do prefer the medicom head over the DX02 and DX12. Great thing is to have all three and exchange them whenever.;)
Here are some iPhone pics:

59EC43AD-F144-49BC-BA54-CDF09E1152EA-2257-000001704B68F7E5.jpg

7C22AA56-E4D0-4638-BD2A-FFFCDDBA686C-2257-0000017058ACC348.jpg

E85E4AA0-44C4-42E9-A3C4-CD3D029B2A29-2257-000001705321BA43.jpg

That's what I'm talking about right there! :rock

Thanks guys! BTW, please ignore my Ra's in that last picture. I still need to fix his hair. Too blonde for Liam!

nice job commtech...did you paint the head yourself ? I might have to do it myself too

nice job commtech...did you paint the head yourself ? I might have to do it myself too

I did. The whole mouth area, retouched the eyes to the right color, some layers of black on the cowl and finally sprayed dull coate sealer to take away all of the cheap plastic feel. Hope that helps. :)

I did. The whole mouth area, retouched the eyes to the right color, some layers of black on the cowl and finally sprayed dull coate sealer to take away all of the cheap plastic feel. Hope that helps. :)

thanks for the tip there buddy ! really appreciate it :wave

Thanks guys! BTW, please ignore my Ra's in that last picture. I still need to fix his hair. Too blonde for Liam!

:horror
How can anyone ignore such a beautiful figure? :cuckoo:
That figure is stunning man.:peace

Well, I can't wait to see it after you've done it man. Awesome collection, from what I can see by the way.

Back