HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Grew a pair and sculpted the eyelid squint on my DX12. Gotta say that ppl were right, looks better. Just waiting for the epoxy to dry, then sanding then paint. Also finished modding the Medi mouth piece. Both look pretty good IMO, so hopefully you guys think so too :lol

I look forward to seeing the final! But please, for my sake, post it through photobucket. I can't view pics hosted from imageshack in china.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Grew a pair and sculpted the eyelid squint on my DX12. Gotta say that ppl were right, looks better. Just waiting for the epoxy to dry, then sanding then paint. Also finished modding the Medi mouth piece. Both look pretty good IMO, so hopefully you guys think so too :lol

Can't wait to see it! :clap

When it comes to a lforigno cape...

What should I get for my DX12?

Velvet or Rayon?
&
Short or Long?

I was curious about something, i was looking at crawfords page and just for nostalgia, I reread the takara batman begins review and it got me thinking...how would the faceplate for that figure look on dx12?

Bruce Wayne HS Bash.

6F49FB64-B34E-472A-9669-DBDD03A44DB9-14733-00000D7E2230E240.jpg

39F861B9-0BA6-4FAE-9E99-F54718723154-14733-00000D7E27BEE030.jpg

Velvet or Rayon?
&
Short or Long?

I got the med sized one but wish I would've gotten the short one now. Oh n try the Rayon cape. I got the velvet one but it sheds like crazy.

Anybody bought this Suit? Looks pretty good to me for a cheap Wayne bash, just wondering if it will look better in hand when it's applied properly as the fitting in the pictures is a bit comical.
attachment.php

Any other cheap Wayne style suits you know of would be nice too, most of the ebay 1/6 suits are a bit lackluster imo

Last edited:

Anybody bought this Suit? Looks pretty good to me for a cheap Wayne bash, just wondering if it will look better in hand when it's applied properly as the fitting in the pictures is a bit comical.
attachment.php

Any other cheap Wayne style suits you know of would be nice too, most of the ebay 1/6 suits are a bit lackluster imo

from where can i get this suit body .....??

Could not be happier with this piece. I know most aren't but I'm a big fan of the open mouth piece. If I didn't have a Medicom cowl on the way, I would still be very happy with this cowl.
Amazed at how awesome the cape is. Got a Lforigno cape but I think I'm gonna stay with this. :exactly:
I had some Medicom boots standing by for this but the bat loafers don't really bother me. :lol
If anything they're better for articulation and posing.

I extended the gauntlets with a piece of black heat shrink. Give it that TDKR feel. Not the best mod but I'm happy with it.

10 out of 10 for me.

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5153.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

I look forward to seeing what you got!

Did you add the epoxy to the top or bottom... or both? More on bottom?

Velvet or Rayon?
&
Short or Long?

Rayon is my preference at 1/6. The scale is more believable. And I like the short cape on this figure, but that's a matter of personal preference.

I was curious about something, i was looking at crawfords page and just for nostalgia, I reread the takara batman begins review and it got me thinking...how would the faceplate for that figure look on dx12?

I suspect it would be tiny...

The way you pose your figures is just amazing dude ,just awesome man you make them look real

Thank you. :duff

I agree, really like the material on the shelf too. nice touch, I will be trying this out :)

Thanks. It's just a layer of black velvet cut to size.

Last edited:

Could not be happier with this piece. I know most aren't but I'm a big fan of the open mouth piece. If I didn't have a Medicom cowl on the way, I would still be very happy with this cowl.
Amazed at how awesome the cape is. Got a Lforigno cape but I think I'm gonna stay with this. :exactly:
I had some Medicom boots standing by for this but the bat loafers don't really bother me. :lol
If anything they're better for articulation and posing.

I extended the gauntlets with a piece of black heat shrink. Give it that TDKR feel. Not the best mod but I'm happy with it.

10 out of 10 for me.

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5153.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

That Joker is bonkers Hec! :rock

I didn't get to dig in deep enough yet but my first impressions out of the box is this dude is badass. I didn't get to change out the hands and mess with too many poses yet. I have to make time tomorrow and get this and the DX02 side by side to to really see the pros and cons. The 12 is an upgrade in a few obvious ways right out of the gates, but I'm glad I held on to my 02; it still has it's own function.

I agree about the open mouth piece. I hated it at first reveal but I like it in hand and it's growing even more on me. I'm not convinced about the cape though. The neutral semi-smirk piece is pretty bad. I'd say the scowl is my fave

It's awesome but till not a perfect Batman unfortunately. I'm waiting for you experts and mod-a-holics to show us the way on how to perfect this piece

I look forward to seeing the final! But please, for my sake, post it through photobucket. I can't view pics hosted from imageshack in china.
Haha no worries, I use photobucket :)
I look forward to seeing what you got!

Did you add the epoxy to the top or bottom... or both? More on bottom?

I did both, but more on the bottom. I added like a hair of epoxy to the top. From reference, the top was almost fine, it was the bottom that needed more

I'm painting right now, so should just be a little while before I have done pics up :pray:

attachment.php

I used it with my TF BW headsculpt. With the right body and futzing, it looks great. :)

93491136.png

img04282.jpg

Back