HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

7F7F7890-6400-4D9D-AD8D-0FFD0222CE7B-8846-0000052737576B0C.jpg
^^Really like this one
Got my BW head sculpt today, its amazing, that's all I want from the DX12, or maybe I'll get the belt also but that's it.

Yep I'd get the belts too. They're more accurate the any of the belts HT had put out before

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can someone repost how to shorten the neck again. I kinda want toast mine a little shorter.

Split the neck piece open at the seam on the bottom with a pair of needle nosed pliers and remove the rubber grommett inside.

Dx12_01.jpg

I've got it at home....hate the cape!!!!

I can't even attach it...

Just wondering if anyone who has this could measure the height of the stand? Wanna see how much taller it is compared to the DX 02 and DX 09 stand because of those stone steps.

Forgive me for such an ignorant question but is Batman's suit in TDKR the exact same as TDK? (I haven't seen TDKR). If it is so, I just might get the DX12 as the sole figure to represent the Nolan movies in my collection.

Forgive me for such an ignorant question but is Batman's suit in TDKR the exact same as TDK? (I haven't seen TDKR). If it is so, I just might get the DX12 as the sole figure to represent the Nolan movies in my collection.

Yes, the same suit.

^ Hands down the best Christian Bale likeness to date.

Sorry for the crappy pic, just received it....

dc4ya0.jpg

In my first view, love the suit, the eyes are not so big (but PERS is a sh... ), I need Lance's cape....and be careful with the legs (can't open them too much) and the gaunglets are a bit long, so it's not easy to switch the hands and keep them in their position.

Sorry for the crappy pic, just received it....

dc4ya0.jpg

In my first view, love the suit, the eyes are not so big (but PERS is a sh... ), I need Lance's cape....and be careful with the legs (can't open them too much) and the gaunglets are a bit long, so it's not easy to switch the hands and keep them in their position.

congratz on getting ur Batman,:clap the stoke cape on DX12 is bit better than the older models :lol great Bale HS pics HTC:)
picture.php

I've got it at home....hate the cape!!!!

I can't even attach it...

Had to ask wife's help w/ cap direciton :slap It can only go in one way and must be pushed at an angle all the way until the last part clips in. The cap is ok and I'm not spending anymore $ on this figure. I usually take the black metal hair clip woman use on their hair and clip the cape together so it doesn't falp all over :wink1:

I finally got a chance to open the DX12 last night real quick and was amazed by the new improvements HT did on this one, much better than the DX02 IMO. Only thing I don't like is the smiling face piece, he looks kind of dumb with that expression but oh well I guess I can just put that to the side.

Finally got this guy this week, and think it's outstanding. Here's my thoughts so far...

• The eyes aren't as googly as I thought they'd be given the observations/photos on the board. In fact, I'm fairly pleased with how they look on mine. Given the angle and lighting in my shelving, if they were any smaller, they wouldn't be visible at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not debating that they are larger than they appear in the film, I'm just saying I'm cool with them.

• The smiling sculpt isn't doin' much for me. But I'm quite partial to the angry mouth, so that's fine with me.

• The suit is terrific. The space between the abs and chest is completely adjustable. Which was a point of concern to me before I got him, as I couldn't stand the "suspenders" look of the large gap of pictures I'd seen before.

• Cape sucks. Definitely prefer the custom cape.

• Belt seems a little big for his waist. No biggie, but thought it's worth mentioning.

• Colors are much more accurate and deep than the previous versions.

• Personally, I think the neck and cowl are a tremendous improvement over past HT attempts. Sure, the cowl isn't perfectly accurate, but I'm well thrilled with it's changes.

• His proportions have changed since the DX02 so he isn't quite as bulky, though he is a bit taller. Personally, I'd like it if he were a bit beefier up top. A little more imposing would be nice. He looks a little too lean to me. Just a minor nit-pick.

• I'm not sure if the ankles are too small, or just look that way because the thighs are perhaps a little too large.

I guess I'm not mentioning anything that hasn't been beaten to death already on here. All said and done, I think this figure ******ing rocks! I'm not the biggest accuracy collector, so the deviations are lost on me anyways. The positives far outweigh the negatives in my opinion. He's definitely more realistic in materials and overall construction and paint than the DX02. While the eyes may be too large looking for some, the paint apps on and around are done with more realism. And I think the B. Wayne head is a win. Can't wait to see how the Joker 2.0 turns out.

B7.JPG

B8.JPG

B6.JPG

Back