HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great eye positioning in those pics, really does minimize the googley factor. :rock

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Finally got him too and I've managed to put the Medi neck, gauntlets and hands on him. Terrible pictures but I'm tired will try take better ones soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How did you get the medi gauntlets onto him? Cut them out?

Also i'd use the DX12 neck with the Medi head as the DX12 neck is the most accurate one out of all the figures

looking beautiful, and very glad to see that this works out, as i've played with this idea too. now only if my dx12-body would arrive :impatient:

How did you get the medi gauntlets onto him? Cut them out?

Also i'd use the DX12 neck with the Medi head as the DX12 neck is the most accurate one out of all the figures

Yup I cut them out. Took a while but I wanted them nice and neat. I think the other neck is more accurate too but my Medi head doesn't fit on too well (it fits) but it could be better.

Yup I cut them out. Took a while but I wanted them nice and neat. I think the other neck is more accurate too but my Medi head doesn't fit on too well (it fits) but it could be better.

Well done! Looks like a clean job.

I'm going to have to sacrifice my Medix's gantlets it seems :horror

Sorry if asked and answered already, as I just started trawling the thread, but can anybody confirm if the Bruce Wayne Headsculpt without neck guard is compatible with the Batsuit Begins figure?

I assume so, but I don't know if there are any issues with proportion (neck length was an issue on the old figure), or anything else. Am considering putting the superior Wayne sculpt on the Begins figure.

Those are real rushed out pics.

But basically.
DX12 body with neck and belt.

Medicom Head, gauntlets and boots.

I installed a magnet system into the medicom head and modded the gloves. I still have to to some mod to the shape of the medi head. But here he is so far.

P1050388.jpg

P1050389.jpg

P1050386.jpg

P1050384.jpg

Well done! Looks like a clean job.

I'm going to have to sacrifice my Medix's gantlets it seems :horror

Many thanks. I'm thinking of trying the Medi boots on him too. I'll have a play around to see if I can get the HT neck to work with the head. Need a cape too.

But basically.

I installed a magnet system into the medicom head and modded the gloves. I still have to to some mod to the shape of the medi head. But here he is so far.

P1050388.jpg

P1050389.jpg

P1050386.jpg

P1050384.jpg

Here's some others.

P1050393.jpg

P1050392.jpg

P1050394.jpg

P1050397.jpg

I've got him on the shelf with the rest of the Nolanverse now. :)

img9415small.jpg

img9416small.jpg

img9417small.jpg

It's pretty simple. It's called compromising. If that doesn't work get rid of her. I've bought my wife plenty of jewelry over the years. Coach bags, clothes, etc, etc. She respects my interests and I respect hers.

Why sneak around like you're committing a crime? :dunno

:goodpost:

I just spent $1300 on a ring for my wife, so I'm good for a while. :lol

Yep, that's us. :D

congratz on getting ur Batman,:clap the stoke cape on DX12 is bit better than the older models :lol great Bale HS pics HTC
picture.php

Yeah, no way any of the past stock capes could be made to drape like that.

Glad some people think that. I'm looking to sell my custom BW head.

I think this is the Most Screen accurate version of Bats and Bane! LOL
Just wanted to share my contributions to Batman's Rogue Gallery. These will have to do while I wait for their Hot Toys Counterparts. Lol

But basically.

P1050388.jpg

I hope you don't mind me asking where did you get that HT TDKR stand? very cool

Where can i get this guy for a decent price?

:goodpost:

I just spent $1300 on a ring for my wife, so I'm good for a while. :lol

Yep, that's us. :D

Yeah, no way any of the past stock capes could be made to drape like that.

Glad some people think that. I'm looking to sell my custom BW head.

I am interested in your custom BW head...I tried to sent you PM, but you have no free space!:dunno Please let me know about the price!

Ok! Lets say best mass production Christian Bale likeness.Right?

Yeah we agree there. It will be a pleasure to own the dx12 Bruce sculpt. :)

Looks great Seb! Agreed with Umair, your combination is amazing :rock

I think this is the Most Screen accurate version of Bats and Bane! LOL
Just wanted to share my contributions to Batman's Rogue Gallery. These will have to do while I wait for their Hot Toys Counterparts. Lol

Love that shot - adorable. Especially batman. :lol

Finally got this guy this week, and think it's outstanding. Here's my thoughts so far...

• The eyes aren't as googly as I thought they'd be given the observations/photos on the board. In fact, I'm fairly pleased with how they look on mine. Given the angle and lighting in my shelving, if they were any smaller, they wouldn't be visible at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not debating that they are larger than they appear in the film, I'm just saying I'm cool with them.

• The smiling sculpt isn't doin' much for me. But I'm quite partial to the angry mouth, so that's fine with me.

• The suit is terrific. The space between the abs and chest is completely adjustable. Which was a point of concern to me before I got him, as I couldn't stand the "suspenders" look of the large gap of pictures I'd seen before.

• Cape sucks. Definitely prefer the custom cape.

• Belt seems a little big for his waist. No biggie, but thought it's worth mentioning.

• Colors are much more accurate and deep than the previous versions.

• Personally, I think the neck and cowl are a tremendous improvement over past HT attempts. Sure, the cowl isn't perfectly accurate, but I'm well thrilled with it's changes.

• His proportions have changed since the DX02 so he isn't quite as bulky, though he is a bit taller. Personally, I'd like it if he were a bit beefier up top. A little more imposing would be nice. He looks a little too lean to me. Just a minor nit-pick.

• I'm not sure if the ankles are too small, or just look that way because the thighs are perhaps a little too large.

I guess I'm not mentioning anything that hasn't been beaten to death already on here. All said and done, I think this figure ******ing rocks! I'm not the biggest accuracy collector, so the deviations are lost on me anyways. The positives far outweigh the negatives in my opinion. He's definitely more realistic in materials and overall construction and paint than the DX02. While the eyes may be too large looking for some, the paint apps on and around are done with more realism. And I think the B. Wayne head is a win. Can't wait to see how the Joker 2.0 turns out.

B7.JPG

B8.JPG

B6.JPG

Thanks for the review. Great pics. It's nice to see someone give the proper attention to the space between the abs and chest.

Also, you're the first person I've seen who's positioned the belt to cover the ugly space above the cod piece. Finally! :gah: :lol

Last edited:
Back