HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

To answer your ^^ question, yes you will have to which the plug out for a slightly bigger one. It's a pain in @$$ to change to. I swapped mine but haven't had a chance to put my mash up together.

Thanks for that. I was dredding the answer & as like you say a total pain to change without doing damage to either plug or sculpt.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No problem man. Just remember to be genteel while you do it.

recieved mine today, didn't have much time to monkey around with him but first impression excellent craftmanship in the suit and the Wayne sculpt is amazing, PERS also don't seem nearly as bad in hand as they do in pictures, display stand is surprisingly heavy and well made, belts look great and are easy to get on the figure, have not touched any of the other accessories so far
my only 2 major compliants are the god awful cap and how it goes on
the figure, its amazingly stupid looking, so glad I bought a custom, also my box is cracking were the fold occuers when you open the first flap

I think once I get around to getting everything set up he's going to look great:yess:

To answer your ^^ question, yes you will have to which the plug out for a slightly bigger one. It's a pain in @$$ to change to. I swapped mine but haven't had a chance to put my mash up together.

I was wondering about that myself to use the clean Bespin Luke head on a regular TT and make a Jedi Luke...
Did you swap the plug that connects to the head or the one that connects to the body?

Thanks!

I swapped the one plug that goes in to the head.

Sorry Supermasterhulk. I quoted the wrong person. :lol

CTO15 I got the same suit. Where did you get the tie though. I've been looking and can't find one that's the right color.

Sorry for the late reply, I got the tie from another suit I bought

No problem! Glad I could help.

finally get to open this sucker tomorrow! so excited!

This figure really is awesome. The only thing that really bugs me about it is the damn gauntlets. Way too long.

Finally got it and its taken me some time to get used to it since I was accustomed to the DX02. It's a great revamp batman like the use of the cloth, new belt and elevated base. My con is that he is definitely less buff than the dx02. I have him with Iforingno's custom cape. The dx02 is now with the cape pack and the batman begins OC head sculpt waiting for a custom batman mask
7F7F7890-6400-4D9D-AD8D-0FFD0222CE7B-8846-0000052737576B0C.jpg
96F25D43-6134-4126-9EFD-E17048C13552-8846-000005274151C4EC.jpg
0FDEA842-3AAF-4164-B553-97FC3A2BB1C4-8846-0000052748FC7776.jpg
52EA926A-B91A-43F5-A864-5D942E6F6E15-8846-000005274E2FB3B3.jpg
0B515DB7-42E5-4BC9-90CA-67057E0A3EB2-8846-0000052752F8FDBE.jpg
76F01093-8393-40E6-B777-2EF6474D592C-8846-0000052757CD1418.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, I got the tie from another suit I bought

No problem. Thanks for letting me know. I'm not going to be using a tie anyway so all is good. :)

Will I have to do the same thing with my HT Advanced TT figure also? First time I'm doing this so thanks for the help in advanced. :)

Got my BW head sculpt today, its amazing, that's all I want from the DX12, or maybe I'll get the belt also but that's it.

Will I have to do the same thing with my HT Advanced TT figure also? First time I'm doing this so thanks for the help in advanced. :)

To be honest I'm not really sure. Never messed with an Advanced body. I'm pretty sure you might have to though. The hole in the HS's peg is a lot smaller then the ones on the TT narrow body I used. Hope it works out though.

Can someone repost how to shorten the neck again. I kinda want toast mine a little shorter.

Back