HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can't wait to get mine!!! You guys are very lucky to receive yours very early. :clap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I hope no one has.. but has anybody experienced these problems yet?

35488_10151263065029283_205029519_n.jpg

Most of the figures I've seen are like that, including mine.

No.. just trying to find out from the boardies who received their DX-12 early, if this is even an issue.

Is it just liftable like that, but is really is sewn or glued on tight to the main fabric suit?

No.. just trying to find out from the boardies who received their DX-12 early, if this is even an issue.

Is it just liftable like that, but is really is sewn or glued on tight to the main fabric suit?

It should be glued to it. I have one like that :(, another glued. I guess sooner or later it will still come off. I wonder what type of glue HT used.

The cheapest glue they could possibly find. :lol

Last edited:

It should be glued to it. I have one like that :(, another glued. I guess sooner or later it will still come off. I wonder what type of glue HT used.

Elmers-School-Glue.jpg

They used this

Yikes! All of these QC issues... I'll wait for the next wave.... :(

I don't know how you guys didn't see this coming. It was a given. They're all going to be like that if you plan to pose him. Eventually something is going to come off that fabric.

Just glue it back and get on with it.

I'm to the point now where I only click on this thread to get rid of it on my subscriptions page. :lol

I don't know how you guys didn't see this coming. It was a given. They're all going to be like that if you plan to pose him. Eventually something is going to come off that fabric.

Just glue it back and get on with it.

:exactly:

I'm to the point now where I only click on this thread to get rid of it on my subscriptions page. :lol

Same here brosef. :lol

Is this for real????...

I'm from a 3rd world country, and we have to worry for other things, like crime on the streets, and feed our family... but you guys... you have issues because your iphone 5 doesn't fit on your pant's pockets ?? :slap

What's this fetish of american people with iphones?.. you usually don't say "crappy pic taked with my phone", instead you say "crappy pic taked with my iphone", .. I never say "took this picture with my C905" ...

It's like some kind of fetish.. apple fetish ..

No it's not for real...I'm hoping I'm missing the sarcasm in your post, but just in case I'm not that video is to point out all the stupid BS we complain about when there are real issues going on in the world.

you actually subscribe to these threads? Man I'd hate to have threads especially Nolan bat threads subscribed too :lol

I only subscribe to FS/Dealer threads and sometimes custom threads. the amount this thing gets bumped would drive me nuts :lol

Isnt that Batman is the most intelligent among the superheroes we grow up with? How come Bale portrayal of Bruce Wayne doesnt show he got a brilliant mind?

Isnt that Batman is the most intelligent among the superheroes we grow up with? How come Bale portrayal of Bruce Wayne doesnt show he got a brilliant mind?

You mean like reprogramming the autopilot on the Bat? Or piecing together shattered bullet fragments in a brick to find the fingerprints?

And in Nolan's universe there are no other superheroes to compare him with.

And what does this have to do with the DX12???

You don't think they portrayed Batman as brilliant and an excellent detective? Did you miss the part in The Dark Knight when he uses his brilliant mind to perform forensic analysis on the bullet that was lodged in the wall? Or when he's driving around the media building, and names nearly every cop on the scene, demonstrating that he's done his research on almost every cop in the department? Taking Fox's sonar concept and applying it to every cell phone in the city? Deducing where Two-Face had taken Gordon and his family? Or how about in The Dark Knight Rises, where he was able to get the auto pilot to work on The Bat (as another member mentioned)? Knew exactly what Selina was doing with the printer toner after a brief examination of the safe? Cross referencing her prints with known addresses, and tracking her down?

People gloss over these points, but the fact is, Nolan and Bale did portray Batman as very intelligent and using his detective skills to good effect.

Back